+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they have asked us to do more tests and we got "medical passed" 2 days after we sent those medical test, do not worry everything will be fine.
Congratulations @moheb on your parents visa approval, May I ask you regarding how did CIC communicate you for additional medical tests, did they send you an e-mail or all the instructions for the Additional medical request came via MyCiC portal, like the Initial medical exam request ?

Thank you very much in advance for answering this.
Regards

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations @moheb on your parents visa approval, May I ask you regarding how did CIC communicate you for additional medical tests, did they send you an e-mail or all the instructions for the Additional medical request came via MyCiC portal, like the Initial medical exam request ?

Regards
We're called for additional tests as well. In our case , the doctor called the parents directly to inform them. I didn't notice any online activity for additional medical tests in our case.

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Regards
Thanks! That part was a complete MESS, cic sent the request for the additional tests to the clinic (panel physician) and then the clinic contacted my mom to come and do this test. worth mentioning that we talked to the clinic and because they are far away from where my parents live they gave us an exception to do the additional test in a nearby clinic and then emailed the report to them. I hope that this answers your question.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We're called for additional tests as well. In our case , the doctor called the parents directly to inform them. I didn't notice any online activity for additional medical tests in our case.
Thanks @spy118 for a quick response, it seems getting in touch with the Clinic is best option to check if they got any request for further tests. Thanks.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks! That part was a complete MESS, cic sent the request for the additional tests to the clinic (panel physician) and then the clinic contacted my mom to come and do this test. worth mentioning that we talked to the clinic and because they are far away from where my parents live they gave us an exception to do the additional test in a nearby clinic and then emailed the report to them. I hope that this answers your question.
Thanks @moheb for a quick response, it seems getting in touch with the Clinic is best option to check if they got any request for further tests. Thanks.

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks @moheb for a quick response, it seems getting in touch with the Clinic is best option to check if they got any request for further tests. Thanks.
No worries, yes, I would highly suggest that you call them, they never called my mom until I called them checking if they have sent already my parents reports, they told me they are having problems accessing the system right now and to call them tomorrow, I hanged up and they called my mom asking her to do more test! that part was a MESS

Altaoil

Apr 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
Hi Friends !

A question for all. My dad has had a heart surgery (cabg, commonly known as bypass) also he has a pacemaker installed. So do you think there will be issues in medical exam ??

Anyone with similar situation??

Thanks

Notestforme

Jan 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

here is some screenshot of my eCas and GCKey accounts for your reference and hopefully they can answer someone's questions in the future. those screenshots are taken after my case is complete and we got my parents' passports stamped with immigration visa.

Hi,
Can you please explain in details how you link your application to your account? I have created an acount but cannot link the application. Do you use your details or sponsored person's name and details? What is supposed to be the number of people on the application- including kids in my family or not? Thanks

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Friends !

A question for all. My dad has had a heart surgery (cabg, commonly known as bypass) also he has a pacemaker installed. So do you think there will be issues in medical exam ??

Anyone with similar situation??

Thanks
no issues, but additional tests are possibly

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can you please explain in details how you link your application to your account? I have created an acount but cannot link the application. Do you use your details or sponsored person's name and details? What is supposed to be the number of people on the application- including kids in my family or not? Thanks
Hi, it was so tricky for me and it took several trials and several days as you only have 5 times a day to try linking the account.

First of all all the details required are for the principal applicant so if your dad is the principal applicant put his family name and file number, here is the trick that worked for me, take a space after you enter a field, so if you are putting your dad's last name, type it in and then press the space bar in your keyboard, enter his city/town of birth then press the space bar, etc... I couldn't believe that this trick would work but it DID!
The number you should enter is yourself, the principal applicant and the cosigner if you have one. in my case it was (2) because I didn't have a cosigner but if you had your wife as a cosigner then put (3).

Notestforme

Jan 26, 2018
Hi, it was so tricky for me and it took several trials and several days as you only have 5 times a day to try linking the account.

First of all all the details required are for the principal applicant so if your dad is the principal applicant put his family name and file number, here is the trick that worked for me, take a space after you enter a field, so if you are putting your dad's last name, type it in and then press the space bar in your keyboard, enter his city/town of birth then press the space bar, etc... I couldn't believe that this trick would work but it DID!
The number you should enter is yourself, the principal applicant and the cosigner if you have one. in my case it was (2) because I didn't have a cosigner but if you had your wife as a cosigner then put (3).
Thank you so much!!! Will try it

PS1002

Sep 15, 2017
Hi All,
My parents got the Medical Request email today. It was a pleasant surprise as there wasn't any movement on their file in Ottawa Office.
Submitted: 17th July 2017
AOR: 7 Oct 2017
Sponsor Approval: 3 Nov 2017
Medical request: 16 May 2018

All the best to everyone...

goweri

May 12, 2014