+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

My parents got their passports stamped with 2 nice immigration visas. as I told you before we got the PPR along with PCC and Medical.

They e-mailed me to use pre-paid courier service to pick up their passports from the embassy. I'm very thankful to all of you for the support and answering all of my questions but first and for most I'm thankful to God that He listened to my prayers and got everything done way quicker than I've anticipated. God is good!

I will be checking on the forums in case anyone has a question that I can answer in the next few months. I wish you all a speedy processing times! especially for you @YULIA-2016 for all the efforts you do to update the spreadsheet and answering all the questions.
God is good ! Congratulations :)

Reactions: moheb

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
It's announced on ICC that they will collect biometrics for everybody coming to Canada from middle east and some other areas....it will be as of 31 July 2018 even for immigrants ( 170 $ for 2 applicants) :cool:

I know it's been for long time in Egypt but only for visitor visas...now they expand it for PR applicants too. It's too much
Oh i c, but you know what, I think if they have collected your parents' biometrics before, they won't collect it again. that is what my parents have been told back in 2013, they told them that this is required only once. but for sure Canada is tightening up everything more and more.

Reactions: mrmr80

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Oh i c, but you know what, I think if they have collected your parents' biometrics before, they won't collect it again. that is what my parents have been told back in 2013, they told them that this is required only once. but for sure Canada is tightening up everything more and more.
No even if they collected in the past they have to redo it anyway...

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

here is some screenshot of my eCas and GCKey accounts for your reference and hopefully they can answer someone's questions in the future. those screenshots are taken after my case is complete and we got my parents' passports stamped with immigration visa.

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

here is some screenshot of my eCas and GCKey accounts for your reference and hopefully they can answer someone's questions in the future. those screenshots are taken after my case is complete and we got my parents' passports stamped with immigration visa.

For the first one what's it? It's not the linked application....l don't have one, l only got my application linked..

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the first one what's it? It's not the linked application....l don't have one, l only got my application linked..
the first one I think they call it eCas. you can check on your application status (as a sponsor)
I used to login using my application number and some other information like last name, my date of birth and country of birth.
here is a link to it, let me know if you have questions.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Reactions: mrmr80

Sunny6a

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Doctor asked my parents to get more test done as there BP was high... please pray for them hopefully all go well.. so stressed .....btw how strick they are on parents and grandparents medicals?????

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Doctor asked my parents to get more test done as there BP was high... please pray for them hopefully all go well.. so stressed .....btw how strick they are on parents and grandparents medicals?????
how high is high?

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they have asked us to do more tests and we got "medical passed" 2 days after we sent those medical test, do not worry everything will be fine.