+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Is it ok if the information I entered in the document request email has a little bit different than what I put in the original form? For example, they are asking for an updated schedule A. In the new form, the address my parents used to live I put 1993-03 but in the original form I put 1993-10.

Anonymous07

Oct 2, 2017
Hello, writing for some queries
Did anyone in Bangladesh receive medical from Singapore yet? What’s the update?
Pls let me know it would be very much appreciated

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Hi Every one,

I have filed the application on 7th November 2017. I have sent an email, a week ago through IRCC Webform to Mississauga office in order to inquire the status, as the sponsor. They have sent an email back stating that
"We have verified the sponsorship application and were unable to find information stating that you are the representative for the principal applicant"

In order to respond to your inquiry, the principal applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

I wasn't aware that need to submit consent form, please advise???

Thank you everyone.

Last edited:

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi Every one,

I have filed the application on 7th November 2017. I have sent an email, a week ago through IRCC Webform to Mississauga office in order to inquire the status, as the sponsor. They have sent an email back stating that
"We have verified the sponsorship application and were unable to find information stating that you are the representative for the principal applicant"

In order to respond to your inquiry, the principal applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

I wasn't aware that need to submit consent form, please advise???

Thank you everyone.
Yes, you cannot access your parent's PR application if they didn't elect you as their representative. Your parents will need to fill out the Use of a Representative form, sign it and then send it to IRCC.

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Background check status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Reactions: mrmr80

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I have just joined this forum and have a few basic queries.

I have just being granted PR and will land in Canada in August 2018. My husband will join me at a later date which has yet not been decided.
My queries are:
1. Seeing the income requirements, am I correct in assuming that I need to be in Canada for at least 3 years at the level required before we can sponsor my in-laws?
2. Can I sponsor my in-laws? or does it have to be my husband?
3. Until such time that my in-laws are able to join us on a permanent basis, what are my options to have them come and stay with us?

If there are any reference posts I can read through kindly let me know.
Thanks!
Shivani
Supervisa is based on your income in Canada. Your in-laws would still be visitors and would not be able to move to Canada until they are PRs. Supervisas can be refused and you have to pay for their health insurance.

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Hi Guys,
It's announced on ICC that they will collect biometrics for everybody coming to Canada from middle east and some other areas....it will be as of 31 July 2018 even for immigrants (PR s) ( 170 $ for 2 applicants) :cool:

Last edited:

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Hi Guys,
It's announced on ICC that they will collect biometrics for everybody coming to Canada from middle east and some other areas....it will be as of 31 July 2018 even for immigrants (PR s) ( 170 $ for 2 applicants) :cool:
Europe too

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

My parents got their passports stamped with 2 nice immigration visas. as I told you before we got the PPR along with PCC and Medical.

They e-mailed me to use pre-paid courier service to pick up their passports from the embassy. I'm very thankful to all of you for the support and answering all of my questions but first and for most I'm thankful to God that He listened to my prayers and got everything done way quicker than I've anticipated. God is good!

I will be checking on the forums in case anyone has a question that I can answer in the next few months. I wish you all a speedy processing times! especially for you @YULIA-2016 for all the efforts you do to update the spreadsheet and answering all the questions.

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
It's been like more than 4 years now since they have started collecting biometrics in Egypt even for a visitor visa. They collected my parents' biometrics back in 2013 :) but it is MUCH more expensive now!

Altaoil

Apr 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
Hi,

Please update
Application received: 11 Nov, 2017.
AOR: 21 Dec, 2017.
In process: 9 May,2018.

Thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Hi Guys,

My parents got their passports stamped with 2 nice immigration visas. as I told you before we got the PPR along with PCC and Medical.

They e-mailed me to use pre-paid courier service to pick up their passports from the embassy. I'm very thankful to all of you for the support and answering all of my questions but first and for most I'm thankful to God that He listened to my prayers and got everything done way quicker than I've anticipated. God is good!

I will be checking on the forums in case anyone has a question that I can answer in the next few months. I wish you all a speedy processing times! especially for you @YULIA-2016 for all the efforts you do to update the spreadsheet and answering all the questions.
Masha Allah Moheb.Congrats again getting your parents visa.Please pray for every one of us so that our parents get their visa soon.

Reactions: moheb

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Hi Guys,
It's announced on ICC that they will collect biometrics for everybody coming to Canada from middle east and some other areas....it will be as of 31 July 2018 even for immigrants ( 170 $ for 2 applicants) :cool:
It's been like more than 4 years now since they have started collecting biometrics in Egypt even for a visitor visa. They collected my parents' biometrics back in 2013 :) but it is MUCH more expensive now!
I know it's been for long time in Egypt but only for visitor visas...now they expand it for PR applicants too. It's too much