+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Since your applicant is under process, you only need to meet income for 6 after the baby is born, i.e. 2018 and onward.
Income for 5 is good for previous years since your family size was 5 when your applicant was filed/received.
do we have this stated somewhere? If someone plans to have a baby will that have an affect on the already submitted application ?

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
do we have this stated somewhere? If someone plans to have a baby will that have an affect on the already submitted application ?
I've heard cases where the income was reverified during the time the app was being processed. It's my understanding that the income should be at a certain level until the sponsored parties have received visas. The undertaking is to support the parents and GP until 20 years that's why it's always a good idea to have a co-signer even though one doesn't need it. It seems to be random though.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I've heard cases where the income was reverified during the time the app was being processed. It's my understanding that the income should be at a certain level until the sponsored parties have received visas.
exactly

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I've heard cases where the income was reverified during the time the app was being processed. It's my understanding that the income should be at a certain level until the sponsored parties have received visas. The undertaking is to support the parents and GP until 20 years that's why it's always a good idea to have a co-signer even though one doesn't need it. It seems to be random though.
Yeah. There are 2 parts of it. You are required to update CIC if your family size changes during the process time.
CIC could request updated income proof during the process. (some at the end before approval) And this is case by case. Not everyone will get this request.

Last edited:

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Yeah. There are 2 parts of it. You are required to update CIC if your family size changes during the process time.
CIC could request updated income proof during the process. (some at the end before approval) And this is case by case. Not everyone will get this request.
but be sure they will compare a new f/ size with LICO

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Is there anyone still waiting for further update after application receipt.

I applied in July 2017
AOR received Nov 8 2017

After that no update yet. All my friends who applied at the same time have their status updated to in process. Mine still shows application received only.
I am still waiting. Application received July 2017. AOR November. Nothing since.

Thank you

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Since your applicant is under process, you only need to meet income for 6 after the baby is born, i.e. 2018 and onward.
Income for 5 is good for previous years since your family size was 5 when your applicant was filed/received.
That’s great. Thank you

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Thank you for your share. It indeed gave me the hint to link my application.
I just successfully linked my parent's application to my account. here's what I did

1. Choose Application Number and Family name
2. Enter Family name: ALL CAP
3. You mentioned CIC have specific requirement on name of city born (this sounds very stupid..)so I just skipped it and entered applicant's passport information instead.
4. City to be reside: w/e on my application
5. Number of people: all sponsors and applicant and dependant (applicants')

Also I have a Question, I still havent receive official SA notification but able to link the application and in fact my parents has a UCI number now.
Does this mean they are technically SA ?

Thank you and hope this help

Thank you so much for the INFO, I just linked my parents application to my account and it shows:

Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: the additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Interview: you do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I received an email from LVO Tel Aviv that they received the application and the average process is 18 months!
they told you max. I think
but yep I'm waiting 2 years already :rolleyes:

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
Thank you so much for the INFO, I just linked my parents application to my account and it shows:

Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: the additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Interview: you do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mine shows below, when have you gotten your SA email ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Danaan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Virginia, USA
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Mine shows below, when have you gotten your SA email ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Why would it say Background check Not applicable? I thought they background check everybody.