mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Can some one guide me with authenticity on this as I am really focused now
your best bet is to call cic, but i'd really wouldn't worry. He is not part of the PR app. He is only a dependent, will count on the financial part.

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Can some one guide me with authenticity on this as I am really focused now
I heard (not from direct source) that even one parent is not coming, the medical exam would still be for both. And it's more difficult to get approved. In some case the sponsor went court after the application was rejected to ask to have one parent come. The judge said that the relationship between a couple trumps parents-child one. So the result is that parents should stay together.
Usually people apply for two then one quit afterwards. But in your case, you have to be more creative.
Good luck!

Last edited:

rohitoarxl

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-0
NOC Code......
2171 AND 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Morning all,

just got a letter from CIC stating :

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC-Ottawa for further processing.
This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Only concern i have is that my parents reside in India should they be transferring my file to Delhi AND not Ottawa ?

My application was received July 31 2017

Any help please .

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Morning all,

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC-Ottawa for further processing.
This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the

Only concern i have is that my parents reside in India should they be transferring my file to Delhi AND not Ottawa ?

Any help please .
Hi,

Can you please tell me When did you receive AOR. My application received July 28 and AOR received November 20. Haven’t heard from CIC since and getting worried about my application.

Thanks for replying.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
guys, please let me know who is from Quebec / for SS/

neerajthomas

Mar 22, 2014
I made a mistake in the intent to sponsor parents form for 2018. I missed to add my sister (who is 21 yrs) as a dependant for my parents. Could I resubmit the form? They say in the website that duplicate entries will be removed but I am worried if they would remove the correct one I submitted? Any insights?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I made a mistake in the intent to sponsor parents form for 2018. I missed to add my sister (who is 21 yrs) as a dependant for my parents. Could I resubmit the form? They say in the website that duplicate entries will be removed but I am worried if they would remove the correct one I submitted? Any insights?
dont make duplicate, if you win send them correct form with explanations

Rjaggs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi Yulia-2016,
I received the Sponsor Approval on Jan 6th and has been forwarded to the LVO Ottawa. Could you add that to the sheet please. Thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have both of my parents, but my father is very sick and completely bed ridden and have medical complexities and issues. Considering that I only wanted to apply for my mother. I have been told that even though I apply only for my mother but when CIC will call for medical they will also ask about my father. Is that true...?

all members of the applicant's family, whether accompanying or not, need to undergo medical examination and pass the test to be eligible. Please refer to CIC QA below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?st=4.6

I have applied for permanent residence. My spouse or partner and children are not coming with me. Do they need to get a medical exam?
Yes. All of your accompanying and non-accompanying dependants must have a medical exam performed by a Panel Physician approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Non-accompanying dependants must undergo a medical exam to make sure they are admissible to Canada. They must be admissible to maintain their eligibility to be sponsored by their family members in the future.

Having inadmissible dependents might make you inadmissible as an applicant for permanent residence.

Note -
Date Modified: 2017-11-29

Reactions: Cocoa

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
Morning all,

Any help please .
My parents are also in India but there application is sent to Ottawa for processing too. What I understand is if your parents have any type of Canadian visa before there file is sent to Ottawa for processing. As I said its only my understanding.

Reactions: rohitoarxl

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
My parents are also in India but there application is sent to Ottawa for processing too. What I understand is if your parents have any type of Canadian visa before there file is sent to Ottawa for processing. As I said its only my understanding.
i asked friday based on what your application goes to a LVO, in my case Ottawa, and i was told that simple applications go there. that's all.
Or maybe the ones that they forget to check :)

rohitoarxl

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-0
NOC Code......
2171 AND 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
i have emailed them will wait for a response and keep you all posted ..cheers

Rjaggs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017

Rjaggs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi, My parents are currently here in Canada on a Super visa so I am not sure if that is the reason it was sent to Ottawa...