+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

kevin.pete

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Thanks, I tried ECAS, it did not have any info. I'm calling IRCC as I type this post. Will post here the response I get from IRCC. BTW, how do I update my status on the database above? It 's a read only. It is a great source of information whosoever created it and more cases we can get on it, more helpful it will be.

And the reply from IRCC call center...."We do not have any information. Please hold on to the Canada Post Tracking number, that is the proof that you sent the application and it was received before the due date."

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Thanks, I tried ECAS, it did not have any info. I'm calling IRCC as I type this post. Will post here the response I get from IRCC. BTW, how do I update my status on the database above? It 's a read only. It is a great source of information whosoever created it and more cases we can get on it, more helpful it will be.
It's created and managed by another member. He will update every few days.

Reactions: kevin.pete

Techo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/7/2015
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
28/8/2015
File Transfer...
28/9/2015
Med's Done....
Re-medical on 4/July/2016
Interview........
In process status on 19 October 2015
Hello Admin,

Please update my information,
Second round Selection
Username: Techo
Parents country of Citizenship: India
Address category where application was sent: PO Box
Application Received in Mississauga: 18 Oct/2017

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Maybe they want an ID with your new address or any billing statement which would state where you moved. Just to make sure it is still you that is sponsoring. I don’t know what they told you about how to send it to them but just a proof of your new address is all they’re asking.
Yeah I agree, thank you so much, giving my driving license id

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
If IRCC didn't ask for a specific doc. A government issued ID should suffice. As long as the name matches with the one provided for the lottery web form, you should be ok.
I do agree, thanks for answering! will submit driving license id

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Please Help.

I was selected in the second round PGP 2017 and mailed the application package this month. But I did not include the the letter from the CIC.

Any suggestions how I should do?

Thanks you very much.

Sserena

Aug 1, 2017
@Javiya my info:

Parents country of citizenship: India
Address category where application was sent: PO Box
Application received in Mississauga: 1-Aug-2017
Hello, my application for sponsoring parents was received in Mississauga case processing center on August 1, 2017 as per the Canada Post tracking detail, however I have not heard back anything from IRCC. I was looking at the Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship database (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=1444578034) where maximum reported time has been 77 days so far. However I'm well past that time. Is there anyone out there who sent the application in August and have / have not heard back from IRCC?
Hi There, My application was received in Mississauga on Aug 02 as per Canada post tracking. I also haven't heard back from them yet and no ECAS update also. I am sure we will get a reply eventually! Please update us when your ECAS is updated. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: kevin.pete

t1910

Jun 2, 2017
Hello there, My application was received in Mississauga on 26th June 2017, got AOR from them on Aug 10, since then i have not heard from them and no status update in ecas. Is anybody out there in the same position as me? Seniors, would you happen to know whats causing the delay. i have noticed that some of them submitted late June and early July have their files transferred to their home country. Could anyone provide an insight.

spartan84

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Congrats! Can you share your timeline like when they did receive your application and you have received the AOR?
yes , my application was submitted on May 29, and AOR was received on Aug 17. File was transferred to London office, parents country of citizenship is Pakistan