+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

cadcgy

Aug 30, 2017
Folks

I have been selected to sponsor my parents in the 2nd round of application. I need some some help on the following related to Financial Evaluation for PGP IMM5768E form.

1. Under the employment history should i provide info (page 3, Qns: 14) till dec 31 2016 or till to -date as the time end box says " Present".
2. I changed my job in June 2017, should i put my present employer under the employer name or put the employer for whom i worked till Dec 2016.
3. My wife got her spot to sponsor her parents in the 1st round of application and she submitted her paperwork in July 26, 2017. She hasnt received any information yet from CIC. I did co-sign her application and now she is going to co-sign my application. Since we havent received any acknowledgement from CIC on that application do i have to count my in-laws and provide their info in this form. We have enough income to support to both the application.

If someone can help that would be highly appreciated.

regards

CadCgy

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Folks

I have been selected to sponsor my parents in the 2nd round of application. I need some some help on the following related to Financial Evaluation for PGP IMM5768E form.

1. Under the employment history should i provide info (page 3, Qns: 14) till dec 31 2016 or till to -date as the time end box says " Present".
2. I changed my job in June 2017, should i put my present employer under the employer name or put the employer for whom i worked till Dec 2016.
3. My wife got her spot to sponsor her parents in the 1st round of application and she submitted her paperwork in July 26, 2017. She hasnt received any information yet from CIC. I did co-sign her application and now she is going to co-sign my application. Since we havent received any acknowledgement from CIC on that application do i have to count my in-laws and provide their info in this form. We have enough income to support to both the application.

If someone can help that would be highly appreciated.

regards

CadCgy
1. Provide this info to date. Don't confuse this with the 3 years requirement for LICO.
2. Present Employer.
3. Yes, you need to count your in-laws. No matter the decision on the other application, you don't want to have this one declined if you don't declare especially if your income is sufficient for both applications.

cadcgy

Aug 30, 2017
1. Provide this info to date. Don't confuse this with the 3 years requirement for LICO.
2. Present Employer.
3. Yes, you need to count your in-laws. No matter the decision on the other application, you don't want to have this one declined if you don't declare especially if your income is sufficient for both applications.
Thank you Spy118, two more questions

1. so under the gross income box should we calculate the income for 2016 plus till Oct 2017. Or put the gross income only for 2016 as 2017 hasnt completed yet?
2. In my wife's application for her parents she provided information till Dec 2016 and didnt mention income for 2017. She sent her application on 26th July and still didnt receive any reply from CIC. Does she need to correct this?

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Thank you Spy118, two more questions

1. so under the gross income box should we calculate the income for 2016 plus till Oct 2017. Or put the gross income only for 2016 as 2017 hasnt completed yet?
2. In my wife's application for her parents she provided information till Dec 2016 and didnt mention income for 2017. She sent her application on 26th July and still didnt receive any reply from CIC. Does she need to correct this?
1- Calculate for the years 2014, 15 & 16.
2- That was correct. No need to amend it.

Tinbit

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, Has any body an experience with in CPC-Ottawa?. Are they fast? My mom application has been sent to CPC-Ottawa in July I am curios to know who long will it take?

Reactions: MrsMN

MrsMN

Jun 12, 2017
Good morning
Finally I get hold off f Cic call center agent today morning,they did mention me that regarding my sponsorship decision letter sent be regular post which I haven’t received yet ..

Is there anyone in this forum received the sponsorship approval letter by post?
Normally they used send by email, just
Wondering.
Could any one can share their situation please .

Thank you
I got my sponsorship approval letter by post back in July. They said I am approved and my mum's app for PR was sent to Ottawa. Still waiting for something to happen other than "Application Received" in PR status.

MrsMN

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, Has any body an experience with in CPC-Ottawa?. Are they fast? My mom application has been sent to CPC-Ottawa in July I am curios to know who long will it take?
My mum's PR application was sent to Ottawa too. It has been sitting as App Received 31 May 2017 ever since so I'm gonna guess at "no, they are not fast"

Reactions: Tinbit

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
I am done with my forms and supporting documents compilation. Below are the details. This must be a helpful post to others who are in process of Gathering Documents.

Please it’s a request to all the experienced members to please shed a light on these details and let me know, if anything is missing

1. Invitation Letter by CIC (came to email, printed)

2. Document Checklist

3. Application to sponsor and Sponsorship Agreement (Validated)

4. Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparent form

5. Statutory Deceleration form (Not Applicable)

6. Generic Application form for Canada form(validated)

7. Additional dependents form (Not Applicable)

8. Schedule A Background Deceleration form for Mom and dad Separately

9. Use of a Representative (Not Applicable)

10. Processing Fees Receipt of $2080

11. Photocopy of residence ship of Sponsor

12. Photo copy of marriage certificate, due to co signer

13. Co signer proof of residency

14. Sponsor Birth Cerificate

15. Passport for principal applicant and spouse

16. Photo copy of passport of accompanying dependant (Not Applicable)

17. Recent photos of Principal applicant and spouse, should have details written on the v=back

18. Also have attached sponsor and co signer 3 years of tax return even though provided sin numbers.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
just be prepared they have a LOT of cases! many people from 2014-2016 are still waiting PPR and even Medical

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Hello all,

Can someone please give me an advice about my file for a Quebec applicant. I sent the application in early June, and then got the AOR by email and was told to apply to the CSQ in July, I applied to the CSQ and received it in September. The CSQ mentions that they have sent a copy to CIC and I don't need to send a copy myself. The file is now in Ottawa and ecas only displays application received since June.

two questions:
Do I need to send the CSQ myself to Ottawa?
What is the next form of communication from CIC Ottawa, is it normal that ecas only shows "application received" only?

Thank you in advance for anyone who provides an answer or input.

Techo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/7/2015
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
28/8/2015
File Transfer...
28/9/2015
Med's Done....
Re-medical on 4/July/2016
Interview........
In process status on 19 October 2015
Hello Admin,

Please update my information,
Second round Selection
Username: Techo
Parents country of Citizenship: India
Address category where application was sent: PO Box
Application Received in Mississauga: 18 Oct/2017

theiylopez

Sep 18, 2017
I have a question. So my parents are already asked to send additional papers such as PCC, Voter’s ID, baptism certificate and transcript of record.

I’m afraid we cannot provide their baptism certifcate because it was a long time ago and that it may had been destroyed by typhoon Haiyan when it landed on my mom’s province. Would a letter from the church be okay to explain why she cannot provide it? Anyone with a reply would be greatly appreciated.
I guess you just need to send a letter of explanation why you cannot provide the baptismal cert. Same case with my Mom and Dad they are late registered that's why they need baptismal. They are done with their medical. But I have no feedback yet if the explanation letter I've sent is acceptable or not.

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
I guess you just need to send a letter of explanation why you cannot provide the baptismal cert. Same case with my Mom and Dad they are late registered that's why they need baptismal. They are done with their medical. But I have no feedback yet if the explanation letter I've sent is acceptable or not.
Thank you for your reply. We will try to get their baptismal certificate. I hope they can atleast get a letter of explanation from the church where they were baptised why they cannot retrieve the certificate. It’s quite tricky to get this certificate now specially the people involved had long been gone. Thanks. Hope you hear from them soon though.

Canadanewbies

Sep 26, 2017
Question:
Why would I be allowed to enter the lottery if I am not allowed to sponsor the person. Apparently you are not allowed to sponsor your "in-laws".

When I entered the lottery in January it was with the full knowledge that I would be co-signing/sponsoring my "Mother in law", whom I refer to as "my mother".

It appears when I submitted the application to participate in the parental lottery in January to sponsor my Mother in Law, it was completed with me ( daughter- in-law) as "the applicant/sponsor". When I have submitted the application with my husband the applicant (because he is her son, and me as the co- sponsor, cause I am the daughter in law), they have returned the application, stating the information is different from the information provided in the lottery, even though it was for the "same named person" to be sponsored.

How can I check what was "asked" and completed in the questionnaire to participate in the lottery?

I do not recall any question on my relationship to the person, I do recall them asking for my name and the person's name I wanted to sponsor. Can anyone else remember what was asked, or if it was clarified that you could not sponsor your "in laws"?