12th Nov.
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
25th Nov.
LANDED..........
18th Dec.
Hi,

I was chosen during the first lottery draw and was given the deadline to submit the complete application by 4th Aug 2017. I submitted the complete application on 18 July 2017 which was received with signature on 20 Jul 2017. I still haven't heard anything from them. It is almost 2 months now and I don't know how to track my application. I also tried using the online tool with my receipt number but nothing shows up.

I am very worried now and wondering if there is anyone else with similar situation. Also if someone could tell me what could be done now.

Thanks in advance
NK
Same here. Application received on July 20th. Nothing on application status tool yet. I guess we wait.

sthuse

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Hello Folks,

I am pretty sure this question would have been asked earlier, but was not able to search it accurately.
I dont have my birth certificate with me and want to apply for the sponsorship of my parents, what is the best / easy way to deal with this issue?

my school certificate has my DOB but not my parent information :(
does passport work for the proof?

during my PR application i created a sworn declaration stating my DOB... can i do similar now?
thanks in advance for your suggestions !
any advice on this?

PS1002

Sep 15, 2017
any advice on this?
Hi,
I was not having my Birth Certificate and send an affidavit for my PR application in 2014. But for Parent's Application, I assumed that Passport/ High School Certificates or Affidavits cannot fulfill this specific requirement and got mine issued from India.

You have to request someone to contact the Municipal Office (Nagar Nigam) of your city of Birth. They will either check your existing records or enter new records in the Register and provide you a 'Certificate of Birth' which contains your Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, DOB, Registration Number, Place of Birth etc. I believe the format is consistent throughout India. It wasn't a lengthy process but knowing someone in local office definitely helps!
(PS: I was born in India so my answer is specific to Indian Birth Certificate. If you were born in a different country, you might have to contact your City Office or Hospital)

Thanks and All the best.

sthuse

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Hi,
I was not having my Birth Certificate and send an affidavit for my PR application in 2014. But for Parent's Application, I assumed that Passport/ High School Certificates or Affidavits cannot fulfill this specific requirement and got mine issued from India.

You have to request someone to contact the Municipal Office (Nagar Nigam) of your city of Birth. They will either check your existing records or enter new records in the Register and provide you a 'Certificate of Birth' which contains your Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, DOB, Registration Number, Place of Birth etc. I believe the format is consistent throughout India. It wasn't a lengthy process but knowing someone in local office definitely helps!
(PS: I was born in India so my answer is specific to Indian Birth Certificate. If you were born in a different country, you might have to contact your City Office or Hospital)

Thanks and All the best.
thanks for the information..

this is were i had a split... like i called the lawyer for creating a affidavit they said that affidavit will work fine.
getting the birth certificate vs creating the affidavit and submitting the application.

PS1002

Sep 15, 2017
thanks for the information..

this is were i had a split... like i called the lawyer for creating a affidavit they said that affidavit will work fine.
getting the birth certificate vs creating the affidavit and submitting the application.
May be you can ask if someone submitted an affidavit and it worked for them? I haven't consulted anyone and luckily got mine made.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
May be you can ask if someone submitted an affidavit and it worked for them? I haven't consulted anyone and luckily got mine made.
its working, you can read PGP-2016

Reactions: sthuse and PS1002

dennisBergkamp

Mar 29, 2015
Hi,

I was chosen during the first lottery draw and was given the deadline to submit the complete application by 4th Aug 2017. I submitted the complete application on 18 July 2017 which was received with signature on 20 Jul 2017. I still haven't heard anything from them. It is almost 2 months now and I don't know how to track my application. I also tried using the online tool with my receipt number but nothing shows up.

I am very worried now and wondering if there is anyone else with similar situation. Also if someone could tell me what could be done now.

Thanks in advance
NK

Same here. Application received on July 20th. Nothing on application status tool yet. I guess we wait.

Same here. No response yet. Application received by them on July 21st.

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Same here. No response yet. Application received by them on July 21st.
Seems things slowed down after mid July. Before, the time between application submission and AOR was around 30-40 days. I don't recall anyone mentioned getting an AOR if their application was submitted after July 20th. That's over 60 days.

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Seems things slowed down after mid July. Before, the time between application submission and AOR was around 30-40 days. I don't recall anyone mentioned getting an AOR if their application was submitted after July 20th. That's over 60 days.
One can call their helpdesk and quote sponsors UCI to verify that the application packet has been received by CIC,

rohitoarxl

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-0
NOC Code......
2171 AND 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
hi all..quick question..i put in an application for parent sponsorship and was recieved july 19...the AOR will be emailed to me(sponsor) or my parents ...

also will this be via email ?

thanks