+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
what status do we see at ecas if CIC requests additional documentation? Strangely, its been quiet late for my case lying in the sponsorship evaluation queue and the status remains 'Application Received'. Hoping that I did not miss any additional evedence email from them

Atefeh_83

Jul 16, 2017
what status do we see at ecas if CIC requests additional documentation? Strangely, its been quiet late for my case lying in the sponsorship evaluation queue and the status remains 'Application Received'. Hoping that I did not miss any additional evedence email from them
Does it affect the time what option we chose to question 8 and 16 in "Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grand Parents Sponsorship" IM5768?
I am guessing maybe getting NOA info from CRA may take time?
I myself provided my SIN# to let them get my info directly from CRA. But still too early to receive sponsorship approval.

Reactions: yalgar

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Does it affect the time what option we chose to question 8 and 16 in "Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grand Parents Sponsorship" IM5768?
I am guessing maybe getting NOA info from CRA may take time?
I myself provided my SIN# to let them get my info directly from CRA. But still too early to receive sponsorship approval.
Yes I provided SIN# but still cant believe as its been behind most of expected timelines.. not in a hurry though, but concerned about missing any update from them, especially when I do not know the mapped status for request for more documents on ecas

Kwsltd

Mar 14, 2017
Just food for thought...

So I get a call from my immigration lawyer the other week and he tells me PGP Sponsorship for 2017 (after filtering and disqualifying non-eligible applicants, only approximately 1000 people got accepted to apply). There may be another draw coming soon from the CIC from the rejected pool but CIC has not decided yet what to do.

I say this his info is pretty accurate cuz he did my sister's express entry and knew the changes coming far prior (3-4 months) to CIC announcements.

Keep your hopes up!

It seems my lawyer was correct.

We have second ballet in Sept!

Best of luck everyone!!!

nicelina

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
poland-warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2012
AOR Received.
11-october-2012 from poland
File Transfer...
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
23-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
Hello
Can I see Excell sheet using android phone? I can't see it anywhere :( thank you

Serenity03

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 4, 2014
AOR Received.
Dec. 19, 2014 / Aug. 27, 2015
Med's Done....
January 8, 2016
Hi! I'm just wondering I received my permanent residency on March 2016, do you guys think I can sponsor my parents now or I have to wait? Thank you.

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Is there anybody who submitted their application in last of week July - received acknowledgment or is able to see status in ecas?
Mine was received on 7/21, no update yet. I called IRCC yesterday but they couldn't see anything in the system. The agent said the application hasn't been uploaded yet so there's no way to trace it.

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
I have sent application on 25th of July and they received on 26th but I am unable to see status in Ecas.
Mine was received on 7/21, no update yet. I called IRCC yesterday but they couldn't see anything in the system. The agent said the application hasn't been uploaded yet so there's no way to trace it.

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Hi! I'm just wondering I received my permanent residency on March 2016, do you guys think I can sponsor my parents now or I have to wait? Thank you.
You need to meet the minimum income eligibility for at least 3 years before you could consider applying.

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys....I am new to this forum
I received my ppr in April 2017…I wanted to sponsor my parents and bring them to Canada(they have a Canadian travel visa)…I was checking the eligibility for the PGP sponsorship program and believe that there is a min income requirement…..My current salary is below the requirement…hence I wanted advise from you guys as what are the other options available...I am a single guy so cant use spouse as a co-sponsor
Thanks