+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Alex_2017

Mar 21, 2017
Montreal QC
can the original documents be scanned and submitted online or do we have to submit a hardcopy for super visa??? I want to submit the documents soon but my father has most of the documents so should he send them to me by mail or scanning it and sending it online is fine?
I submitted everything online for my parent's super visa. Worked just fine. No need for hard copies.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
hey guys, whoever submits additional docs for PGP. I was talking yesterday with the call center op and she said they are very backloged with the docs submitted online because everybody is submitting like this.

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Current parent sponsorship processing time is set to Jan 2014. Does it really take that long? 3.5 yrs backlog?

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Current parent sponsorship processing time is set to Jan 2014. Does it really take that long? 3.5 yrs backlog?
Delhi embassy required addition documents(pcc,forms, medical ) pls reply foolwing queries
1. cover letter can be signed from sponsored person( from India ) or it's supposed to sign by consultant or sponsor?
2.Do we require to send the requested documents through courier at this address:
Immigration section
High commission of Canada
7/8 shantipath chankayapuri
New Delhi
or
New Delhi

3. Do we require to submit following additional requested from IRCC with type N/A on blank form:
• Additional dependent (IMM 0008DEP)
• Authority to release perdonal information to a designated individual (IMM5475)

Pls reply ASAP.

qbsoha

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi embassy required addition documents(pcc,forms, medical ) pls reply foolwing queries
1. cover letter can be signed from sponsored person( from India ) or it's supposed to sign by consultant or sponsor?
2.Do we require to send the requested documents through courier at this address:
Immigration section
New Delhi
or
New Delhi

3. Do we require to submit following additional requested from IRCC with type N/A on blank form:
• Additional dependent (IMM 0008DEP)
• Authority to release perdonal information to a designated individual (IMM5475)

Pls reply ASAP.
Hi,
First of all Congrats on getting pcc,and medicals for your parents. When did you submit the application.
Cover letter can be signed by sponsored person.

burhan1985

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Port Elgin, ON, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London (VCM)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent already
File Transfer...
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
28-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-Aug-2015 (PP Returned)
LANDED..........
03-Oct-2015
Hello, we are from Quebec and today we were able to link the application. Status shows Action required as well. We sent the undertaking on Friday 07/28.
Which undertaking?

Mnpatel228

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
I have mailed NDVO about status of my application and their reply is as below

Dear Applicant,

This is with reference to your Email dated July 24,2017.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks.

These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status.

In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application.

As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time.

We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part.

Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined.

Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

What does this mean??

andyroxas

Aug 3, 2017
Hello,

I'm trying to answer IMM 5669 while waiting for my AOR

I am unemployed for almost 5 years now, I just stayed at home so I can communicate with my husband
On personal history, should i write 5 straight years of unemployment :
2013/ 01 - present

or would would this cause visa officer to question my personal history?
what should i write?

PLEASE HELP ME.

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Whoever is updating file, can someone update that I (hs202) received an email stating my case is transferred to London on Aug 2. Parents in Pakistan but I think office is London for people of Pakistan origin