Visa Office......
Do not know
NOC Code......
PGP
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
That is exactly my plan. I submitted the option c online. and will post it when i get the original from CRA.
Are you going to do twice?

ARSHI2017

Jun 14, 2017
Hello,
one question:
I became permanent resident at March 2015 and came to Canada at May 2015 and start my job since then , so I dont have any income in canada for 2014 and my income in 2015 based on CRA is a bit less than minimum income for family size of 5 (2 parents + me and my wife and my son) although my salary in the contract was more than that (I am full time employee) but because I came in the middle of the year so CRA shows like half of my actual salary for that year.
and also my income is more than minimum income for 2016 .
so my question is : Do they consider that I came to Canada and start working from the middle of 2015?

Regards

wreckitralph

Dec 24, 2012
Hello Fellas,

• I am filling up this IMM 5669E form - Schedule A - Background Declaration. In this form there are asking for Family name and Given name and both are mandatory fields without which the form can't be validated. But my parents passport only has given names in them with no surname and according to the CIC guidelines if this happens you need to put given name in the family name. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4). Also according to the same article I can't enter "NA" or "not applicable". They have told to just leave it blank. But blank does not work when validating the form.
  • Also in same form what should one write in question 10 Addresses, since my parents are here with me in Canada on a 6 months visit. Should I write my address in the Address first and then our address from India or just the India address, since they need to return back aswell and they have not left that house.
Folks, Pls suggest what to do??

Thanks

Last edited:

ottawa_k

Jun 1, 2017
Hello Fellas,

• I am filling up this IMM 5669E form - Schedule A - Background Declaration. In this form there are asking for Family name and Given name and both are mandatory fields without which the form can't be validated. But my parents passport only has given names in them with no surname and according to the CIC guidelines if this happens you need to put given name in the family name. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4). Also according to the same article I can't enter "NA" or "not applicable". They have told to just leave it blank. But blank does not work when validating the form.
  • Also in same form what should one write in question 10 Addresses, since my parents are here with me in Canada on a 6 months visit. Should I write my address in the Address first and then our address from India or just the India address, since they need to return back aswell and they have not left that house.

Thanks
Hello Fellas,

Thanks
1. My advise is write NA. I did the same. So far no issues
2. If in canada > 6 months (like supervisa) write canadian address. If <6 months, write home address (india in your case).

Reactions: wreckitralph

wreckitralph

Dec 24, 2012
1. My advise is write NA. I did the same. So far no issues
2. If in canada > 6 months (like supervisa) write canadian address. If <6 months, write home address (india in your case).
thanks ottawa_k.
so you also didn't had a given name for your parents just like in my case??

Last edited:

Free-Spirit

Mar 2, 2017
Hi All, I sent my file on the 8th May and got received on 11th May. I didn't get my AOR yet. Anyone in the same case?
What is it said in the AOR and which email address they are sending to?
Thanks!

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Hi All, I sent my file on the 8th May and got received on 11th May. I didn't get my AOR yet. Anyone in the same case?
What is it said in the AOR and which email address they are sending to?
Thanks!
Hello Me, just checked. Received on 11th. No AOR, just received

Reactions: Free-Spirit

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello,
1- I am getting nervous because still in the Canada post shows may package out of delivery :( not delivered
Send package: 5 June 2017
Supoposed to be delivered: 6 June 2017 ( express with signature)

2- what is AOR?

Thanks

VinaVolla

May 12, 2017
Hello,
1- I am getting nervous because still in the Canada post shows may package out of delivery :( not delivered
Send package: 5 June 2017
Supoposed to be delivered: 6 June 2017 ( express with signature)

2- what is AOR?

Thanks
I would open a ticket number with Canada post, they will follow up and make sure it is delivered.

Reactions: Mimimo