Visa Office......
Do not know
NOC Code......
PGP
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Yes, it is showing online , by clicking the provided link in the Email you can directly send requested documents to Cic .No need to get printouts.
How to do it? you mean I do not need to wait OPTIONC

qbsoha

Jun 2, 2017
How to do it? you mean I do not need to wait OPTIONC
You can send online by clicking the link and fill out the requested form and send it along with option C form right away ,and you can also request the original copy via phone when you get that can send that as well via courier at given address.

hyjk1982

Apr 26, 2011
Visa Office......
Do not know
NOC Code......
PGP
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
You can send online by clicking the link and fill out the requested form and send it along with option C form right away ,and you can also request the original copy via phone when you get that can send that as well via courier at given address.
Where do I get option C? Download pdf from my CRA account? And send from the requested form, right? How do I know if they received them or not? Can I check it? Thank you.

qbsoha

Jun 2, 2017
Where do I get option C? Download pdf from my CRA account? And send from the requested form, right? How do I know if they received them or not? Can I check it? Thank you.
Yes, exactly .They will send you an email.

ottawa_k

Jun 1, 2017
That is exactly my plan. I submitted the option c online. and will post it when i get the original from CRA.