Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
OK so I called Canada Post about this issue. What they told me was this P.O Box is a high volume receiver (as they receive hundreds of applications every day) so what the delivery guy does is take the all the packages to the receiving dock and drop it off there. The receiving guys and CPC take it to the respective deptt/addresses in the building. Since the dropoff is of multiple applications its not feasible for them to sign for every package and hence the status on the website still shows "out for delivery" when in fact the package has been delivered the same day it showed out for delivery status. Hope that clears some of the confusion.
I had signature on my package and they did sign for it. I hope it got there and this is not a standard BS of Canada post. Good luck.

ottawa_k

Jun 1, 2017
Guys, I just got acknowledgement and file number from CIC. They have requested additional document in form of Option C print out (proof of income - different from notice of assessment) from CRA. The application form that we filled out didn't ask for that. So my advise to you all is to send option c print out for both the sponsoring partners if you haven't posted your application yet.

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys, I just got acknowledgement and file number from CIC. They have requested additional document in form of Option C print out (proof of income - different from notice of assessment) from CRA. The application form that we filled out didn't ask for that. So my advise to you all is to send option c print out for both the sponsoring partners if you haven't posted your application yet.
Did you provide your consent for them to get your tax info directly from the cra? Also can you please share when you mailed your application?

VinaVolla

May 12, 2017
Thank you for sharing your updates, did they ask option C for all three years of 2016, 2015 and 2014? I know we can get option C print put online. Did they specifically mentioned option C print outs should be mailed to you by CRA?

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Congrats. When did you send your application?

caviteno94

Nov 9, 2011
congratulation, did they send the aor and file number to your email or regular mail? thanks

ottawa_k

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for sharing your updates, did they ask option C for all three years of 2016, 2015 and 2014? I know we can get option C print put online. Did they specifically mentioned option C print outs should be mailed to you by CRA?
Thats what the email says:
"2016, 2015, 2014 Option C Print: For the period specified, provide an original OPTION C-Printout (this document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available free-of-charge by calling the Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281) This must be received at this office by: 2017/07/13"

I know its available online. But they say "original option c print out". So i am presuming they want it to be mailed by CRA. What a waste of time!