+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

vencan

Jun 7, 2017
Hello,
Two questions:
Do I need to print and send option C printout if I am giving my sin # and signature? It seems that I don't need to because they will be getting that info directly from CRA.
Do I need to put 2017 income info since the form states TO PRESENT?

Regards

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
Hello,
Two questions:
Do I need to print and send option C printout if I am giving my sin # and signature? It seems that I don't need to because they will be getting that info directly from CRA.
Do I need to put 2017 income info since the form states TO PRESENT?

Regards
You have the answer to your question. "It seems that I don't need to because they will be getting that info directly from CRA." - Yes you don't have to attach option C if providing them your consent to get it from CRA.
Yes you have to put 2017 (partial income), also you can attach the recent pay stub showing as a proof.

Last edited:

javkalin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi All,
Which address is correct?

1. CPC Mississauga P.O. Box 6100, Station A Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

2. 2 Robert Speck Parkway Suite 300, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1H8

I want to send it by a courier service.

Thanks
address 1... its stated on the invitation letter.

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi All,

I sent my documents by Canada Post on Monday June 5th with the express and asked to get signature from them and they told me will be there by Tuesday June 6th. But still when I track my package it shows out of delivery and I just call to the costumer service and asked why still doesn't show you delivered they are saying wait for tomorrow if still doesn't show you have to investigate!!!

Please help me how can I make sure they got my package or not??????

Thank you

VinaVolla

May 12, 2017
Hi All,

I sent my documents by Canada Post on Monday June 5th with the express and asked to get signature from them and they told me will be there by Tuesday June 6th. But still when I track my package it shows out of delivery and I just call to the costumer service and asked why still doesn't show you delivered they are saying wait for tomorrow if still doesn't show you have to investigate!!!

Thank you
Hi Mimimo, it happened for me before, I sent my documents to CIC and the status was showing "out for delivery" for a couple of days although it was already delivered. Apparently some time they get the packages in the box room but it will show delivered when some one opens it. I remembered I was so panic and I called Canada post and it was their only explanation but eventually the status changed to delivered.
This time I sent my package via UPS and it was delivered in a couple of days with signature, although it was sent to the courier address not the box which is only for Canada post. I believe they received your package do not worry :) I would wait for a week and if the status is not changing to delivered call Canada post for a follow up and open a ticket number.

Reactions: javkalin and Mimimo

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi Mimimo, it happened for me before, I sent my documents to CIC and the status was showing "out for delivery" for a couple of days although it was already delivered. Apparently some time they get the packages in the box room but it will show delivered when some one opens it. I remembered I was so panic and I called Canada post and it was their only explanation but eventually the status changed to delivered.
This time I sent my package via UPS and it was delivered in a couple of days with signature, although it was sent to the courier address not the box which is only for Canada post. I believe they received your package do not worry :) I would wait for a week and if the status is not changing to delivered call Canada post for a follow up and open a ticket number.
Hi VinaVolla,

Much appreciated for your help! I just call today they mentioned exactly that you said probably they didn't open it yet.

When did you mailed? Did you receive file number? How we can check the process?

VinaVolla

May 12, 2017
Hi VinaVolla,
Much appreciated for your help! I just call today they mentioned exactly that you said probably they didn't open it yet.

When did you mailed? Did you receive file number? How we can check the process?
I mailed it a week ago, no file number yet. Some people sent their packages more than a month ago and they have not received any file number yet. So I think it takes time to get a file number. I do not think if we can check anything at this moment, unless we get a file number to follow up! Do not worry t is gonna be fine, I have not heard of any body getting a file number yet.

Last edited:

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I mailed it a week ago, no file number yet. Some people sent their packages more than a month ago and they have not received any file number yet. So I think it takes time to get a file number. I do not think if we can check anything at this moment, unless we get a file number to follow up! Do not worry t is gonna be fine, I have not heard of any body getting a file number yet.
Thank you so much for shearing your INFO

javkalin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I think what I did wrong was to send it via express post requiring signature and send it to the P.O Box 6100 address. I just realized the application guide says if you are using courier service send to the Robert Speck Parkway address. Is this going to be a problem ? Has anyone had this issue in the past ?

javkalin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi All,

Thank you
I think what I did wrong was to send it via express post requiring signature and send it to the P.O Box 6100 address. I just realized the application guide says if you are using courier service send to the Robert Speck Parkway address. I just used the address from the invitation letter which was the p.o box one.
Is this going to be a problem ? Has anyone had this issue in the past ?
Which address did you guys mail your applications to ?

javkalin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi All,

Thank you
Im in a similar situation. I mailed my applocation on friday last week. It went out for delivery on tuesday and has been showing out for delivery since then. My guess is since i mailed it express thru canada post requiring signature i should hav sent it to the other address provided in the guide. The address i sent it to mentioned on invitation letter was for regular mail. I have researched this issue and turns out ppl in the past have faced similar problem but they ve all confirmed delivery after the initial delay. Hoping for delivery update on monday. If not im going to call cpc mississauga and try to find out a solution to this problem if its actually a problem.

VinaVolla

May 12, 2017
I think what I did wrong was to send it via express post requiring signature and send it to the P.O Box 6100 address. I just realized the application guide says if you are using courier service send to the Robert Speck Parkway address. I just used the address from the invitation letter which was the p.o box one.
Is this going to be a problem ? Has anyone had this issue in the past ?
Which address did you guys mail your applications to ?
If you sent the package via Canada post or Canada post express I believe it should have been mailed to box, therefore you have done the right thing. Other posts are counted courier and had to be sent to the other addresses. I think Canada post has access to the box but couriers do not have access to the boxes. I am pretty sure if there was any issue to send it to the box, post people would tell you. I would not worry about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mimimo

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Hello Friends ! I am sponsoring my mother and what documents do I require from her to send along with application ? I am bit confused as I heard we need her photographs with stamp & date on back. Anything else I need from her ???