Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Yes, I linked the application to MyCIC. Its not closed there... Its still saying "Your action is required".
what did you use for linking. i keep trying and trying....nothing.

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Did you try entering the passport # of the primary applicant with issue and expiry date (instead of the easier Place of birth)?
Also the CIC account should be made for principal applicant, not sponsor

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Did you try entering the passport # of the primary applicant with issue and expiry date (instead of the easier Place of birth)?
Also the CIC account should be made for principal applicant, not sponsor
It is for principal. I tried all possible combinations.....even with number of people on the application. tried 2, 2+2(sponsor+cosponsor) even with our kids...nothing

burhan1985

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Port Elgin, ON, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London (VCM)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent already
File Transfer...
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
28-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-Aug-2015 (PP Returned)
LANDED..........
03-Oct-2015
You click the message there even it shows none. That is another page with "interview, medical, additional document etc..." , in the first line, what does it show?
Yes checked already. First and last lines are empty. All others as before. Nothing changed.

burhan1985

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Port Elgin, ON, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London (VCM)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent already
File Transfer...
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
28-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Oct-2015
No of persons will be total number of persons in application plus the sponsor and co-sponsor.

burhan1985

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Port Elgin, ON, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London (VCM)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent already
File Transfer...
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
28-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Oct-2015

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
The letter that I received from Ankara:

Dear ....:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, you must do the following within 60 days of the date of this letter. Please be advised that no subsequent requests will be made. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Ø my father name :

> Police Certificate: Please provide an updated Police Certificate for father and Mother from IRAN.

For more information on how to obtain police certificates from various countries, please visit our website at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

This must be received at this office by: 2017/10/13

> IMM5562: Please complete the following forms as listed below for Father and Mother. Use the most recent version of the forms available here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

- (IMM 5562) Supplementary Information – Your Travels

***ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED IN FULL. DETAILS MUST BE PROVIDED FOR EVERY MONTH/YEAR SINCE THE AGE OF 18. DO NOT LEAVE ANY GAPS OR BLANKS. ALL FORMS MUST BE SIGNED AND DATED. INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU FOR COMPLETION AND WILL RESULT IN DELAYS IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION. COMPLETING THE FORMS ELECTRONICALLY IS EASIER AND REDUCES THE RISKS OF ERRORS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE APPLICATION PROCESS***

Please gather all requirements and submit all requested documents at the same time in a single package. Only send original documents when requested. All documents (except passports) that are in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French. Please do not bring any documents in person. Send all documents via e-mail toANKRAIMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA or through your MYCIC account.

Please note that if you do not comply with this request within 60 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information available on file, therefore, failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

Please note: It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to our office is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us immediately if there are any changes to the information or documents you have submitted. If there is a change in your legal status or that of any family member (marriage, birth, death, divorce, etc.) you must notify us.

Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & fax numbers on all correspondence and on every document you send to us.

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
The letter that I received from Ankara:

Dear ....:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, you must do the following within 60 days of the date of this letter. Please be advised that no subsequent requests will be made. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Ø my father name :

> Police Certificate: Please provide an updated Police Certificate for father and Mother from IRAN.

For more information on how to obtain police certificates from various countries, please visit our website at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

> IMM5562: Please complete the following forms as listed below for Father and Mother. Use the most recent version of the forms available here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

- (IMM 5562) Supplementary Information – Your Travels

***ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED IN FULL. DETAILS MUST BE PROVIDED FOR EVERY MONTH/YEAR SINCE THE AGE OF 18. DO NOT LEAVE ANY GAPS OR BLANKS. ALL FORMS MUST BE SIGNED AND DATED. INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU FOR COMPLETION AND WILL RESULT IN DELAYS IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION. COMPLETING THE FORMS ELECTRONICALLY IS EASIER AND REDUCES THE RISKS OF ERRORS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE APPLICATION PROCESS***

Please gather all requirements and submit all requested documents at the same time in a single package. Only send original documents when requested. All documents (except passports) that are in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French. Please do not bring any documents in person. Send all documents via e-mail toANKRAIMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA or through your MYCIC account.

Please note that if you do not comply with this request within 60 days of the date of this letter, your application for permanent residence in Canada will be assessed on the basis of the information available on file, therefore, failure to provide the requested documents could result in the refusal of your application.

Please note: It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to our office is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us immediately if there are any changes to the information or documents you have submitted. If there is a change in your legal status or that of any family member (marriage, birth, death, divorce, etc.) you must notify us.

Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & fax numbers on all correspondence and on every document you send to us.

Can I attached 4 PDF in one email for the request iteam? Because they said in a single package
I am not sure should be one PDF or more but in one email??
Please help??

Thank you,

hilolo

Aug 13, 2017
IRCC has already sent out emails to people informing them if they have been selected or not. They did that by mid-April. But, of the 10,000 applications that they picked out randomly, surely atleast a 1,000 of them will be duds. So will they have another draw for the 1,000? Or will they just sweep it under the carpet and say that they have selected 10,000 sponsors and so their job is done? Any one have idea?

vineninja

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21-04-2016 | SA: 16-05-2016
File Transfer...
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2015 (Upfront)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Very soon...
Don't expect any update at least until 30-35 days after the application was received by IRCC.
Thanks.. I will check my mailbox/ECAS around 30-40 days timeframe.

Hopefully, CIC has a process strategy in place to reduce backlog and continue with new applications too!!

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
anybody with decision made got any updates?

punkiister

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
I have received SA on June 26th. It's been one and half month I'm trying to link paper application with CIC account. I tried all different tricks, but can't get it. Does anyone know what could be the possible reason? I've submitted my application in Missisauga and VO is New Delhi.

Thanks

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
I have received SA on June 26th. It's been one and half month I'm trying to link paper application with CIC account. I tried all different tricks, but can't get it. Does anyone know what could be the possible reason? I've submitted my application in Missisauga and VO is New Delhi.

Thanks
i also tried every combination. even asked them what is going on. They told me to keep trying eventually will work...