+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi All, who needs to fill out additional defendants / declaration form (IMM 0008DEP)? My mother as a principal applicant has filled out Generic Application form for Canada (IMM 0008) and included my father as the only defendant? We are confused with IMM 0008DEP form.
I think you mean dependent.

jagdev_1234

Jan 30, 2018
Same case here, background check not started, but got pre-arrival in July 2018. Medical passed August 2018.
Few weeks AFTER pri-arrival letter, they asked additional documents, and now it says "document received" ..and background check still not started .
hi
in my case background check in progress from month but nothing else so far
hope to receive something soon

hsusmiran

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
11-20-2009
There are lots of benefits linking your account and also lots of advice how to do that... in some occasions ppl didn’t receive emails but the message was showing in mycic, I received the same prearrival letter before I get IME, so it depends where your application is , doesn’t mean certainly that next step would be PPR
well, it keeps telling me they are unable to find my parent's application. i tried to enter using UCI #. so i just stopped trying.

freddo

Aug 14, 2017
Received 'COPR' on Monday and completed landing by 'Flagpole' at Peace Bridge this morning.
Took about 10 minutes at US side and 40 minutes at Canadian side.
Hope everyone gets good news soon.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
hi
its shows
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
we dont have your info in SS ;)

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
well, it keeps telling me they are unable to find my parent's application. i tried to enter using UCI #. so i just stopped trying.
Don't fill all the fields that they ask and it will work. For example omit passport number or country if birth and try again...

blaze123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Hi All,

My dad got a request to submit his CV/resume containing employment history since age of 18. Is there any format we need to follow? or I can use the below format...Please suggest.

Employment History

Applicant information

Dependent Applicant:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
Application number:

Since Age of 18

FROM TO CITY, COUNTRY OCCUPATION COMPANY NAME POSITION

Also the letter CIC sent only mentions my dads name so I assume I don't have to send for my mom.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi All,

My dad got a request to submit his CV/resume containing employment history since age of 18. Is there any format we need to follow? or I can use the below format...Please suggest.

Employment History

Applicant information

Dependent Applicant:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
Application number:

Since Age of 18

FROM TO CITY, COUNTRY OCCUPATION COMPANY NAME POSITION

Also the letter CIC sent only mentions my dads name so I assume I don't have to send for my mom.
Hello - can you please post content of this email and let us know what email address you received it from?
Generally speaking, that the info you posted is what everyone sends.

blaze123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Hello - can you please post content of this email and let us know what email address you received it from?
Generally speaking, that the info you posted is what everyone sends.
I haven't got the format... I am looking for one. The format I sent earlier got that on this forum itself from previous post. The letter I received from CIC states:

Please provide your CV/resume containing your employment history since the age of 18 and details for all employment positions held. This must be received at this office by: 2018/10/11