+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

abc95

Jun 18, 2018
Ccas shows we have started processing your application on July 24, 2018 but no medical request till now! Can anyone suggest what to do?

Reactions: YULIA-2016

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi, Received the passports back from Ottawa today along with the COPR. Has anyone landed back by crossing the border if they are already here?

@YULIA-2016 - Could you please update the sheet. Thanks.
Hi,
Congratulations!!

How long it took from getting request to pay RPRF fees and medicals to get the passport request.

We got request to pay RPRF fees, but at the same time our case is different as my parents had to go for medical furtherance, i.e., sputum test, letters from all the doctors my parents go to telling about their health condition, CT scan, plus x-ray. Everything else is done but x-rays as this needs to be done after 3 months from original.

We got request to pay RPRF fees today.

Thank you in advance.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hello everyone,

We got email today requesting to submit medical if not already submitted (medical actually done two months but then got medical furtherance request for parents to undergo some more tests - everything done except for x-ray that needs to be done in 3 months from the original one). Also got request to pay RPRF fees for parents and the other thing they asked for is CV/resume for my mom.

My mom has always been housewife. Can anyone please suggest what do I write in CV/resume or is there a format or something that I can use?

Thank you in advance.

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi Yulia,

Please update the spreadsheet, I am not exactly sure when the BC in Progress started but I have noticed this in mycic account sometime in April or May. I did not care that time as I was waiting for the medicals to change into "pass". I think they did not update in mycic account until July 11, 2018 that the medical passed because in the GCMS notes the medical passed on April 19. Pre-arrival services letter was July 12, 2018. Still waiting for PPR.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help -

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Quick question to anybody may know.

Whats the PPR process if my file is processed Ottawa while my parents living in their own country ?
Do they have to send passport to somewhere to process or could just get processed at boarder (airport) when they fly in ?
how they can fly in without Visa...
they should send passports to local visa office

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Ccas shows we have started processing your application on July 24, 2018 but no medical request till now! Can anyone suggest what to do?
just wait your turn

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi Yulia-2016,

Do you think that the email that I mentioned we got is some sort of positive sign for our case or is it just a generic email that they sent.

Thanks in advance.

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
how they can fly in without Visa...
they should send passports to local visa office
The passport is Canadian visa exempt, I happen to read from another post couple hundred pages backward, the guy says passport from visa exempt country doesnt have to send in their passport to local visa office, instead we have to get eTA and finish PR process at port of entry...can you confirm if this is true?

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
Hello everyone,

We got email today requesting to submit medical if not already submitted (medical actually done two months but then got medical furtherance request for parents to undergo some more tests - everything done except for x-ray that needs to be done in 3 months from the original one). Also got request to pay RPRF fees for parents and the other thing they asked for is CV/resume for my mom.

My mom has always been housewife. Can anyone please suggest what do I write in CV/resume or is there a format or something that I can use?

Thank you in advance.
Just write what she has been doing, if she's a housewife then that's it.
This is not career/expertise oriented immigration category so in my opinion as long as fact is stated, simpler is better.
I suppose the CV/Resume is the IMM5669 ?

Reactions: jbhkaur

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
The passport is Canadian visa exempt, I happen to read from another post couple hundred pages backward, the guy says passport from visa exempt country doesnt have to send in their passport to local visa office, instead we have to get eTA and finish PR process at port of entry...can you confirm if this is true?
if you need an ETA, yes, you only send the copy of passport. You will get in the email all the instruction on how to and what to send.

Reactions: Amazingsho

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
if you need an ETA, yes, you only send the copy of passport. You will get in the email all the instruction on how to and what to send.
Thank you !

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Just write what she has been doing, if she's a housewife then that's it.
This is not career/expertise oriented immigration category so in my opinion as long as fact is stated, simpler is better.
I suppose the CV/Resume is the IMM5669 ?
Do you think getting this email is a positive sign for our file or it is just a generic they send to everyone. I am worried because my parents got medical furtherance and not sure what is going on with their medicals.

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
Do you think getting this email is a positive sign for our file or it is just a generic they send to everyone. I am worried because my parents got medical furtherance and not sure what is going on with their medicals.
At least they are asking to submit what they need to get your application going so i would assume its not negative..

my parents have been told by the physician that he will let them know if there is any health concern prior he submit the result, but if everything looks fine there wont be any notice from hospital.

I guess you can ask your mother's panel physician if they can do the same.

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks Yulia for updating the spreadsheet! If you don't mind, can you add PCC request on March 9, 2018 and submitted on April 13, 2018 along with other additional documents - parents' birth certificate, form 137 (permanent secondary school records), govt ID's and my sister's birth certificate and application forms as added dependent.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
At least they are asking to submit what they need to get your application going so i would assume its not negative..

my parents have been told by the physician that he will let them know if there is any health concern prior he submit the result, but if everything looks fine there wont be any notice from hospital.

I guess you can ask your mother's panel physician if they can do the same.
Thanks for replying.

What we did is we got letters from all the physicians that my dad follows up with like diabetes doctor, kidney doctor and heart doctor saying that he is stable. All the tests are done except for x-rays that needs to be done in three months' time from the original one. Everything else sent few weeks ago to CIC.