+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
hello,

I had a query. My parents have recieved their medical call and they have been asked for police clearance as well for both Canada and the country they reside in.

How can my parents get Canada’s clearance from their home country? They have stayed in canada for more than six months. It was stated in the email that my parents will have to go to the local police station for finger print and they will attach their fingerprints. I dont know how to get it and what to do.
Can anyone guide me?? They have mentioned everything shoild be done within 30 days.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
In order to get the Police Clearance in Canada,
1)We first went to the Police Station near our home.
2)Then we were told to go to Head Station in Downtown Toronto.
3)And then we went to the Head Station with Passports and Ids.
4)We were told the Police Clearance will be ready in two weeks.

can-quest

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Received generic email for PCC on June 5th, sent email to CTC about delay in getting PCC from India and US... finally sent PDF version via email for PCCs... hope to get to next step quickly.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

jagdev_1234

Jan 30, 2018
hi guys status of my parents gic account changed today
Background check ---We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
dear yulia pl. update in excel sheet
thanks in advance

Reactions: YULIA-2016

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
hi guys status of my parents gic account changed today
Background check ---We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
dear yulia pl. update in excel sheet
thanks in advance
Hi Jagdev,

Can you please post your timeline for when you did the medical exam and when it said medical Reviewed and subsequently medical passed?
Also, please post the same for when you submitted PCC? (we know your background check started today).

And congrats on good news.

ripus007

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDMONTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FC4
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Nomination.....
12-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018 used super visa Med's
did anyone sent pcc for Canada ? as my parents are here in Canada (edmonton) since 2 years now. do i need to get (canada) pcc for them ?

hello73

Apr 2, 2018
you can create your cic account and link your application right away here is the link and there you can find your Medical info.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s20ea48ef0c56b33156807c6458f18462966b518a6
Thanks Ripus007, I have tried to link the application but we have a representative tied to the application we are not allowed to create that account and he is not willing to create mycic account .

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Received generic email for PCC on June 5th, sent email to CTC about delay in getting PCC from India and US... finally sent PDF version via email for PCCs... hope to get to next step quickly.
did you get IME also?

Rjaggs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
My ecas also changed to 'Decision Made' today and few hours later received the 'Pre-Arrival services email'. Hopefully things are positive and would receive the Passport request soon.
Same with me. I received the 'Pre Arrival services ' email in my CIC acct today. Then I checked the ECAS and it shows 'Decision made' but I haven't recvd any email.

Sunny6a

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Same with me. I received the 'Pre Arrival services ' email in my CIC acct today. Then I checked the ECAS and it shows 'Decision made' but I haven't recvd any email.
hi @Rjaggs... did you also received generic email on June 5th or did you received specific email for PCC? also when did your status change to background check processing? the reason why I'm asking as we both have same timeframe....thank you

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Call IRCC and ask them to send PPR again. They sent to sponsor email as well as primary applicant email..
And it came in CIC account messages too
However, the primary applicant yahoo id still did not receive that mail.. despite having correct id in the To. That remains a mystery but doesnt matter as there are sufficient copies to print from

Reactions: Rjaggs