+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
My parents medical is next week but I never got any email for medical.. neither sponsor nor the applicant.
What I got is the pdf having medical instructions and IMM1017 which I downloaded from canada.ca website from applicant account
I heard that panel docs are asking for email also. Can someone confirm?

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Update for my parents application status, Medical exams passed.

Many congratulations Yulia for the end of long wait. Enjoy the moments.
Congrats Javiya
Can you provide a little note on the experience?? Some idea on what was asked reports, tests done..
Surely this will help us a lot.. Thanks in advance..

Reactions: Javiya

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Congrats Javiya
Can you provide a little note on the experience?? Some idea on what was asked reports, tests done..
Surely this will help us a lot.. Thanks in advance..
Hi yalgar, The Medical was straight forward for my parents. I booked an appointment in one of the designated hospitals, my parents appeared as per appointment time, carried passports, photos, IRCC Medical request letters and Copies of passport as requested by Physician. Paid fees - 4200 Indian rupees per person and had X-Ray, Blood Sugar, Blood pressure, Physical checks. 1 hour max. And Doctor reported the results back to IRCC through online system. After a week, in MY CIC account access I noticed the message "You have passed Medical Tests". E-Case still has old message, I believe it will update soon.

ImmI2011_CA

Jan 23, 2017
Can you let me know as to who received the email? Sponsor or the applicants and both.. also any idea of the subject of that mail?
My mom is the principal applicant. CIC sent an email to her that she has a message in her linked cic account (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html) We checked that account and found medical forma for my mam and dad.
Subject in email is "You have a new message in your account for application: FXXXXXXXXX'

Reactions: yalgar

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
My parents medical is next week but I never got any email for medical.. neither sponsor nor the applicant.
What I got is the pdf having medical instructions and IMM1017 which I downloaded from canada.ca website from applicant account
Don't worry. If you have received IMM1017 from your IRCC profile, that's alright. IRCC does not send any specific e-mail asking for Medical tests, The E-mail generally comes form the IRCC portal indicating, you have a status update in your account. read the message in your account. So in your case, you have not received the status update message but already checked account and downloaded the forms. Your parents are good to go and have tests done.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got an e-mail With Sub : You have a new message in your account for application : #########.
So I downloaded pdf having medical instructions and IMM1017 , There was no other e-mail.

If you wanna show a proof to doctor , then you may take printout of following section from where you downloaded PDF files.
Application/profile details > Application messages

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
I just got an e-mail With Sub : You have a new message in your account for application : #########.
So I downloaded pdf having medical instructions and IMM1017 , There was no other e-mail.

If you wanna show a proof to doctor , then you may take printout of following section from where you downloaded PDF files.
Application/profile details > Application messages
Thanks a lot. yes thats a good idea

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
My SA status changed to Decision Made today. PR application changed to in processing today.

Don't know processing office. Didn't receive any email yet.

Can anyone tell me how can I find processing office?
Hi
Can you please confirm whenever you receive an SA approval email? I’m in the same spot since April with no email, have no idea where is the LVO
Thanks

Last edited:

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi All,

Will the medical test be a problem if parents are highly diabetic?
should be good, problem is cancer or tuberculosis