+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Quick question, what is the benefit of linking an application? would it show more details than my sponsor account?
It only shows the status of your application day by day...nothing more! Anyways they send a notification on email if there's any update.

Reactions: moheb

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It only shows the status of your application day by day...nothing more! Anyways they send a notification on email if there's any update.
I did every attempt to try linking it, 5 times a day and every time I fail. not sure why. tried different family numbers, passport and place of birth information. uci and file number, family name etc... not sure what to do to get it to work honestly.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I dont know if anyone has or heard of this, My company may want to relocate me to US for 2-3 years, My application has my wife as co-signer. If I, as main sponsor have to move to US for period of time but co-signer stays in Canada. Do I still meet "Live in Canada" requirement ? Also, what happens if co-signer take 1 year maternity leave with no income ? Does she count as zero income for the year ?
not nice if they ask NOA 2018, can you report income in can working in US?

P.S what is ur country?

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
I did every attempt to try linking it, 5 times a day and every time I fail. not sure why. tried different family numbers, passport and place of birth information. uci and file number, family name etc... not sure what to do to get it to work honestly.
I was stuck like you but l did it the last question is the most tricky...how many people in this application? You have to count all adults including yourself, your parents and your wife if she consigned..meaning 4 people.

moheb

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was stuck like you but l did it the last question is the most tricky...how many people in this application? You have to count all adults including yourself, your parents and your wife if she consigned..meaning 4 people.
Tried from 2 to 6 with no luck.... very frustrating. this is my third day, will keep using other combinations and hopefully will get it to work. thanks for your help.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Tried from 2 to 6 with no luck.... very frustrating. this is my third day, will keep using other combinations and hopefully will get it to work. thanks for your help.
try File #
last name upper letters if you did it in application
skip passport
family size = adults
sometime they have errors in spelling name or city. so call them and do together

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
I dont know if anyone has or heard of this, My company may want to relocate me to US for 2-3 years, My application has my wife as co-signer. If I, as main sponsor have to move to US for period of time but co-signer stays in Canada. Do I still meet "Live in Canada" requirement ? Also, what happens if co-signer take 1 year maternity leave with no income ? Does she count as zero income for the year ?
Maternity EI considered as income

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
Reactions: YULIA-2016

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Here is what worked for me: I noticed somewhere that the on-line profile is not for sponsorship application. It is for PR applications, so I used file number (it was sent with AoR) and provided info re main applicant for PR, i.e.my parent. For the last question re number of people indicated 4 ( me + co-sponsor+ 2 parents)

Hitchhiker40

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
IMM1344 (Application To Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement, And Undertaking)
Question #1: If you are found ineligible to sponsor, indicate whether you want to:

And then there are the following two checkboxes.

Checkbox #1: Withdraw your sponsorship application
Checkbox #2: Proceed with the application for permanent residence

Does it really matter which checkbox is selected? My sponsored person has selected the second checkbox (i.e. Proceed with the application for permanent residence). Do you think I can submit the application with the second checkbox selected?

Please advise.