AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018 used super visa Med's
Has it been at least 3 months since your application was received? If not, it might not have been uploaded in the system yet.
I can see application status "Received "online but not able to link my application to cic account.

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
I can see application status "Received "online but not able to link my application to cic account.
Did you get the AOR email with the file number? If so, try linking using that. At times, it takes a few days after the AOR before it works. Guess there's a lag between AOR and application being available for linking to the profile.

shiitake

May 16, 2017
Hi,
I have application no. and UCI which is in email CIC sent requesting additional documents. Can you please suggest what is a good way to send the documents since I have only 20 more days.
Also, I tried linking the application to my account but was not successful so any tips to link application will be appreciated.
Is there a way to send/upload documents online first and then mail them so that CIC can receive it on time.
I will really appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks

Galina2502

Aug 31, 2017
Hi,
I have application no. and UCI which is in email CIC sent requesting additional documents. Can you please suggest what is a good way to send the documents since I have only 20 more days.
Also, I tried linking the application to my account but was not successful so any tips to link application will be appreciated.
Is there a way to send/upload documents online first and then mail them so that CIC can receive it on time.
I will really appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks
I recieved an email to send additional documents as well, and I was given two option by mail or fax. Some people suggested here that faxing is better and faster. I faxed my documents this week.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

Sorry for such a lengthy message.

I got selected in first round to apply. At that time I got letter in mail (Canada post not email) informing me of selection, because the email I entered for draw was not working anymore. So I gathered my papers and sent application and it was received on July 28. My application was done by a lawyer that we hired. Both me and my lawyer haven’t received any AOR or anything from CIC. But mid of November I was able to check my status in ecas as application received.

I was in India for the month of November and part of December, just came back this week and while checking my old mails I found a letter from CIC that had my uci and file number for my parents stating that we need to fill use of representative form because I have address of lawyer on file.

I also successfully linked my application online today but only thing it showed was I have representative on file so I will not be able to view status.

Now I am so confused
if they already have representative on file why do I need to fill form?

What stage is my file at?

Thanks in advance for replying

shiitake

May 16, 2017
I recieved an email to send additional documents as well, and I was given two option by mail or fax. Some people suggested here that faxing is better and faster. I faxed my documents this week.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
In the letter, they did not provide any information for sending the documents. Could you please send me the fax no. and also do I need to send the cover letter to the fax.
Thanks

shiitake

May 16, 2017
Also, can anybody guide to link the application? Last night I did all the combinations and it did not link and at the end, it locked me out for 24 hours. I am going to try tonight.

Galina2502

Aug 31, 2017
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
In the letter, they did not provide any information for sending the documents. Could you please send me the fax no. and also do I need to send the cover letter to the fax.
Thanks
Fax 9058037392
What kind of documents did they ask?
Galina

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi,

I got selected in first round to apply. At that time I got letter in mail (Canada post not email) informing me of selection, because the email I entered for draw was not working anymore. So I gathered my papers and sent application and it was received on July 28. My application was done by a lawyer that we hired. Both me and my lawyer haven’t received any AOR or anything from CIC. But mid of November I was able to check my status in ecas as application received.

I was in India for the month of November and part of December, just came back this week and while checking my old mails I found a letter from CIC that had my uci and file number for my parents stating that we need to fill use of representative form because I have address of lawyer on file.

I also successfully linked my application online today but only thing it showed was I have representative on file so I will not be able to view status.

Now I am so confused
if they already have representative on file why do I need to fill form?

What stage is my file at?

Thanks in advance for replying
did you send them representative form before?
since you have representative you cant see info in MY CIC, ask him every time you need

positiv1

Star Member
May 2, 2017
hi,

I got one question for medical request. I had my parents go thru a medical(upfront) for them to extend their stay as a visitor in Canada. If ever my sponsorship would be approved would CIC require them to undergo another medical(granting the medical is still valid)? Or is the medical for permanent residency completely different from that of a medical for visitor extension. I can't remember(not really sure) what I had when I did mine for permanent residency.

Any thoughts? Thanks! :)

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Also, can anybody guide to link the application? Last night I did all the combinations and it did not link and at the end, it locked me out for 24 hours. I am going to try tonight.
I was able to link my application the day after I got AOR using the instructions other guys already provided as below: (thanks them btw!)
"Application is the parent.
When linking, use application number, principal applicant's info, skip passport info just use "Tab" button , under number of people count adults only (both sponsoring and sponsored).also use Upper letters if you used it in application. It is really tricky"