+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Folks - Anyone whose app has been sent to the LVO, can you shed some light on the questions below:

1- I see the app on ecas but it shows the permanent residence section only with "app received". There's no sponsorship section as described by other members. Did you see that with your app at some stage?

2- I'm able to link the app to myCIC. It also shows permanent residency as app type with 'your action is required'. If I click 'check status and messages'; the status shows 'we're processing your app" and the messages section is blank. So, I'm not sure what action is required since there's nothing I can click here. Any ideas?

3- There's a button at the bottom "view submitted app". It brings up a page with submitted documents details which is all blank, the next page brings up "your declaration and electronic signature". The statement shows "I agree that by submitting this application, I am electronically signing the application" with fields for first and last name. Do we need to sign the application electronically as well or is that only for document submission if IRCC asks for it?

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi Everyone
CIC is requesting police certificates for my parents. I've two questions

• Does CIC need police certificates for last 10 years? or Do they need it from the age 18?
  • My parents were in Canada multiple times (on super visa) for more than six months in last 5 years. From back home do they need one police certificate (They are living in same area since long) or do they need separate police certificates for every time they were back home?

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Folks - Anyone whose app has been sent to the LVO, can you shed some light on the questions below:

1- I see the app on ecas but it shows the permanent residence section only with "app received". There's no sponsorship section as described by other members. Did you see that with your app at some stage?
Are you using your UCI? If you are using your parent's UCI or App no. You will only see the Permanent residence. Trying using your UCI with your DOB.

2- I'm able to link the app to myCIC. It also shows permanent residency as app type with 'your action is required'. If I click 'check status and messages'; the status shows 'we're processing your app" and the messages section is blank. So, I'm not sure what action is required since there's nothing I can click here. Any ideas?

Didn't get your question. Q1 you are saying you can see app?

3- There's a button at the bottom "view submitted app". It brings up a page with submitted documents details which is all blank, the next page brings up "your declaration and electronic signature". The statement shows "I agree that by submitting this application, I am electronically signing the application" with fields for first and last name. Do we need to sign the application electronically as well or is that only for document submission if IRCC asks for it?
Didn't get your question. Q1 you are saying you can see app?

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012

i had the same for "your action is required", called them and they said it's a glitch. THey don't need anything.

Reactions: spy118

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
i had the same for "your action is required", called them and they said it's a glitch. THey don't need anything.
If you click 'view submitted application' on your CIC profile, does it show the detailed application plus fees paid etc.?
For me, it's all blank with just the names showing up on the top.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
If you click 'view submitted application' on your CIC profile, does it show the detailed application plus fees paid etc.?
For me, it's all blank with just the names showing up on the top.
All blank and is saying "There are no required documents for this Online Application".

Reactions: spy118

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone's application to invite parents been rejected because they were 200$ short of the minimum income requirement for one of the preceding years?

pgp2017

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Has anyone's application to invite parents been rejected because they were 200$ short of the minimum income requirement for one of the preceding years?
You must meet the LICO for the past 3 consecutive years which are 2014, 2015 & 2016. Even though you are $1 less than the LICO requirement table mentioned in CIC, you application will be rejected no matter what.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
yes, many people were rejected even for 50$