+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent Visitor Visa Help - No ITR, No Properties

roujog

Jun 4, 2019
Thank you so much @canuck78 for your most kind words. I missed this forum immensely. I'm happy to help anyone that I can.

I lost my mom (she was my best friend too) in unexpected, tragic circumstances (for no apparent medical reason) within 45 minutes. And, needless to say, losing her has affected me and my life tremendously.

My dad has been/continues to be in a critical condition too. These last 1.5 months have been the toughest/most traumatic phase
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully your dad recovers soon.

roujog

Jun 4, 2019
1. Do they have a solid purpose to visit the US for a short duration (not for a typical six months' stay)?

2. Their rental agreement is NOT a reason for them to return to India.

3. Their ties to India are only your grandparents. What evidence can they provide to demonstrate that they take care of them?

4. Their financial situation is weak because they don't have any independent source of income, apart from the money that you remit. It's pointless to wait for 3 months before applying for their visas. It's easy to see that the money in their accounts was not earned by them.

5. No previous travel history

6. Do they have purchase receipts for the gold?
1. No solid reason, just visit the tourist places like NYC
3. What evidence can we provide? not sure any ideas?
4. Yeah I see that. But If I wait and show the last 3 statements without any major deposits, can they be treated as savings?
6. I can arrange those.

Any other suggestions to improve the application?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. No solid reason, just visit the tourist places like NYC
3. What evidence can we provide? not sure any ideas?
4. Yeah I see that. But If I wait and show the last 3 statements without any major deposits, can they be treated as savings?
6. I can arrange those.

Any other suggestions to improve the application?
1. Would they be visiting relatives/friends in the US? Or purely as tourists?

2. Do your grandparents live at the same address as your parents? Do they have any serious medical conditions? Doctors' appointments, medical reports, medical insurance, etc?

3. Nope. The money you remit will not be considered as their savings. At best, it would be seen as a financial gift from you = Directly implies they are financially dependent on you = No financial reasons to return to India.

4. As for the purchase receipts of the gold, it would be almost impossible to retroactively obtain these receipts after demonetization

5. Do your parents volunteer for charity, religion or social causes? Do they have any other compelling reason to return to India?

roujog

Jun 4, 2019
1. Would they be visiting relatives/friends in the US? Or purely as tourists?

2. Do your grandparents live at the same address as your parents? Do they have any serious medical conditions? Doctors' appointments, medical reports, medical insurance, etc?

3. Nope. The money you remit will not be considered as their savings. At best, it would be seen as a financial gift from you = Directly implies they are financially dependent on you = No financial reasons to return to India.

4. As for the purchase receipts of the gold, it would be almost impossible to retroactively obtain these receipts after demonetization

5. Do your parents volunteer for charity, religion or social causes? Do they have any other compelling reason to return to India?
1. They will be purely Tourists, I have many friends in USA, I can say their name. But don't have any occasion.
2. They live in the same address. No serious medical conditions.
5. Not that I can provide proof of, but I can try something for religious volunteering.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you so much @canuck78 for your most kind words. I missed this forum immensely. I'm happy to help anyone that I can.

I lost my mom (she was my best friend too) in unexpected, tragic circumstances (for no apparent medical reason) within 45 minutes. And, needless to say, losing her has affected me and my life tremendously.

My dad has been/continues to be in a critical condition too. These last 1.5 months have been the toughest/most traumatic phase
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I assume a car accident is likely. Hopefully your father will slowly heal his physical injuries and then start to deal with his emotional health. I have pointed out to some very demanding people on this forum that you are as knowledgeable as a consultant but you are a volunteer that has their own life that comes first. People have the option to pay for a consultant especially because you often provide very long and detailed advice. Hopefully you make time for yourself or seek help to process your grief if necessary. Surprisingly the first few months are easier than the following months. All the best and don’t feel obliged to answer questions on the forum although they may provide some distraction from your real life:)

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada

I'm so terribly sorry to see this. I had missed your posts and your reasoned contributions here, and while I'm happy to see you back, I hope you can still take any time you need to be with family.

I echo @canuck78's comments. You're a resource this forum seems to really need.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
@ Bryanna I am sorry for your loss and pray that your Dad makes a quick and complete recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May God give you strength to cope in this difficult phase.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I assume a car accident is likely. Hopefully your father will slowly heal his physical injuries and then start to deal with his emotional health. I have pointed out to some very demanding people on this forum that you are as knowledgeable as a consultant but you are a volunteer that has their own life that comes first. People have the option to pay for a consultant especially because you often provide very long and detailed advice. Hopefully you make time for yourself or seek help to process your grief if necessary. Surprisingly the first few months are easier than the following months. All the best and don’t feel obliged to answer questions on the forum although they may provide some distraction from your real life:)
It probably would have been easier to accept the situation had it been a car accident. IMO, my mom passed away due to a traumatic medical procedure that induced a massive heart attack. She had no heart problems nor any other medical conditions. And, she was gone in just 45 minutes. It's so so difficult for me to accept this reality.

Both my parents had Code Blue emergencies.... two weeks apart.

Maybe the best way for me is to get busy with more work and by getting myself distracted by giving advice on this forum... And, like you've pointed out, people are free to follow through with the advice given on this forum or to pay for a consultant.

Heartfelt thanks for your kind words of support and encouragement. I truly appreciate it

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm so terribly sorry to see this. I had missed your posts and your reasoned contributions here, and while I'm happy to see you back, I hope you can still take any time you need to be with family.

I echo @canuck78's comments. You're a resource this forum seems to really need.
Thanks so much, @k.h.p. It's really kind of you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ Bryanna I am sorry for your loss and pray that your Dad makes a quick and complete recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May God give you strength to cope in this difficult phase.
Thanks so much for your condolences and also for your best wishes for my dad's recovery. I truly appreciate these kind thoughts in this difficult phase

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

I am so sorry for your loss. I too lost my mother over a very short period of time, and like you she was my best friend, and everyone's best friend Remember, take your time, take most importantly take time for your self

Reactions: Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am so sorry for your loss. I too lost my mother over a very short period of time, and like you she was my best friend, and everyone's best friend Remember, take your time, take most importantly take time for your self
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. It must have been so difficult for you.

Thanks so much for your advice

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018

Sorry for your loss. I totally understand how it feels to lose a parent. Hope your father feels better.

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
It probably would have been easier to accept the situation had it been a car accident. IMO, my mom passed away due to a traumatic medical procedure that induced a massive heart attack. She had no heart problems nor any other medical conditions. And, she was gone in just 45 minutes. It's so so difficult for me to accept this reality.

Both my parents had Code Blue emergencies.... two weeks apart.

Maybe the best way for me is to get busy with more work and by getting myself distracted by giving advice on this forum... And, like you've pointed out, people are free to follow through with the advice given on this forum or to pay for a consultant.

Heartfelt thanks for your kind words of support and encouragement. I truly appreciate it
I was checking other post response and saw your comment here. Sorry for you loss. Hope your dad recover as soon as possible. Wishing him a speedy recovery.