+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parent visa

houda99

Aug 18, 2018
Hi, I want to apply for visa visiotr for my mother to help me after giving birth. I started application online and I used the ign-In Partner login using my bank account, but I am confused, do I have to use her banc account or mine because she doen't have one? If I can use my bank account, do I have to write my contact informations or her, in other words, do I have fill in the applocation on behalf of her? with thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi, I want to apply for visa visiotr for my mother to help me after giving birth.
Stop. First change the purpose of visit from wanting your mom to help you with your newborn. That could be considered as working illegally.

I started application online and I used the ign-In Partner login using my bank account, but I am confused, do I have to use her banc account or mine because she doen't have one? If I can use my bank account, do I have to write my contact informations or her, in other words, do I have fill in the applocation on behalf of her? with thanks.
You can use your bank account. Do create a new GCKey account for your mom. You cannot apply through your MyCIC account.

Your mom can appoint you as her authorized representative i.e. she must sign the IMM 5476 form