+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent Visa OR Visitor Visa?

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by happycanuck, Oct 10, 2018.

  1. Hello everyone!

    I've Canadian Citizenship; my mother (who has visited me in Canada almost 20years ago) has Russian Citizenship. What visa should I apply for? Parent Visa? OR visitor visa? It is a bit confusing.

    Also, my parents have separated about 9 years ago and my father has filed for divorce. His passport shows the stamp "divorced"; however, my mother's passport has a stamp shows she is married. When I fill out the form, do I need to say she is married or divorced or separated?

    Thank you very much for all the help!

    Kind regards,

Share This Page