Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I have applied on behalf of my father visitor visa on 12th Nov 2022 , Immediately got Biometrics Request for my father and he has provided the Biometrics on 17th and got updated in the portal as well on next day .

After that there is no update on the progress , Is it normal or i am getting impatient , As application status is Just Submitted?

What is the current SLA for applying visa via new Portal ? My father is in India and has travelled once already on a visitor visa for reference if needed.

Response is appreciated

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
I have applied on behalf of my father visitor visa on 12th Nov 2022 , Immediately got Biometrics Request for my father and he has provided the Biometrics on 17th and got updated in the portal as well on next day .

After that there is no update on the progress , Is it normal or i am getting impatient , As application status is Just Submitted?

What is the current SLA for applying visa via new Portal ? My father is in India and has travelled once already on a visitor visa for reference if needed.

Response is appreciated
Very similar timelines, Same status. Lets keep in touch

Kajal Guri

May 22, 2019

Response is appreciated
Have you applied in the new portal ?

Kajal Guri

May 22, 2019

Response is appreciated
I applied for my in laws on nove 8 , got medical request on dec 8 , medical passed dec 18, original passport request dec 20

Balwinder04

Nov 14, 2022
Hi

hope you are doing well! Glad to know your family got visa. Can you please share what documents you used for string ties to country and purpose of travel and complete documents checklist (brief description) . Thank you

Kajal Guri

May 22, 2019
Hi

hope you are doing well! Glad to know your family got visa. Can you please share what documents you used for string ties to country and purpose of travel and complete documents checklist (brief description) . Thank you
I did not use any tie documents because it wasn’t asked. I would highly advise to do the simple application. I used passport, invitation letter, my in laws didn’t have fund so i used my brother in law bank statement, my spouse bank statement and my back statement, out employment letters ( spouse, mine) , repsentative form , our last 2 year NOA, paystubs ,
Just submit what they ask , don’t use unnecessary documents

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
HI hope you have got visa for your parents.

I did not use any tie documents because it wasn’t asked. I would highly advise to do the simple application. I used passport, invitation letter, my in laws didn’t have fund so i used my brother in law bank statement, my spouse bank stagot tement and my back statement, out employment letters ( spouse, mine) , repsentative form you have g, our last 2 year NOA, paystubs ,

Just submit what they ask , don’t use unnecessary documents

Hi hope you have got the visa for your parents by now. Did you apply online?did you just upload the copies of documents or attested/certified copies. Thank you