+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent Visa Extension - Online Application

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Iwanttoimmigrate, Aug 7, 2018.

  1. Hi Folks,

    My Mom is here on a temporary resident visa since May this year and we would like to extend her stay for another 6 months. This would be her first extension. I want to apply online and while looking up in the CIC's site I came up with following information which I thought is confusing.


    Parents and Grandparents

    Parents and Grandparents already in Canada on a temporary resident status may apply to extend their stay through the Case Processing Centre by using this application package.

    Should we mail the application package to CPC? Or can we do it online?


    This above link says I can apply online. Following the "sign in or create account" link I created an account link with the banking institution. Now I'm not sure how I can create an visitor visa extension application for my mom since this account uses my information. I would really appreciate a reply from anyone applied for extension online recently or otherwise online.


Share This Page