+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Iwanttoimmigrate

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
85
2
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
17-05-2014
Hi Folks,

My Mom is here on a temporary resident visa since May this year and we would like to extend her stay for another 6 months. This would be her first extension. I want to apply online and while looking up in the CIC's site I came up with following information which I thought is confusing.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...hange-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada.html

Parents and Grandparents

Parents and Grandparents already in Canada on a temporary resident status may apply to extend their stay through the Case Processing Centre by using this application package.
​

Should we mail the application package to CPC? Or can we do it online?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...on-change-conditions-extend-stay-visitor.html

This above link says I can apply online. Following the "sign in or create account" link I created an account link with the banking institution. Now I'm not sure how I can create an visitor visa extension application for my mom since this account uses my information. I would really appreciate a reply from anyone applied for extension online recently or otherwise online.



Thanks