+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent TRV : Have you ever held Government Position ?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Reactions: ankur_bisht

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
There is bracket next to this question, if anyone of that relates to your father's job you said YES else NO.
I thought my dad was a civil servant , but he clarified too, he was government servant. So I put it as no. Thank you for double confirmation.

I have one more question. Since my parents TRV got rejected, I wrote a new cover letter for them. In order to prove their points , I wrote in purpose of letter that our daughter has invited us, invitation letter attached. Should I attach invitation letter , since online application has a dedicated section for invitation letter. Similarly I have bank statements, which will again be a part of proof of funds. Should I add same documents at two places?

Reactions: myra20sharma

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I thought my dad was a civil servant , but he clarified too, he was government servant. So I put it as no. Thank you for double confirmation.

I have one more question. Since my parents TRV got rejected, I wrote a new cover letter for them. In order to prove their points , I wrote in purpose of letter that our daughter has invited us, invitation letter attached. Should I attach invitation letter , since online application has a dedicated section for invitation letter. Similarly I have bank statements, which will again be a part of proof of funds. Should I add same documents at two places?
Oh yes! If you have an invitation attach it, is it the same you attached last time?

All financial statements - applicant's (conversion from INR to CAD included) + Invitee's will go in one PDF and will go under Financial Support. At least that's what I did when I invited my mom. I am a PR and she is also a govt. employee in India.

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Oh yes! If you have an invitation attach it, is it the same you attached last time?

All financial statements - applicant's (conversion from INR to CAD included) + Invitee's will go in one PDF and will go under Financial Support. At least that's what I did when I invited my mom. I am a PR and she is also a govt. employee in India.
Yup invitation letter is same. In my cover letter, since my parents were denied visa based on financial status, I created a table of their bank accounts, sum in each account and then conversion of total amount into cad dollars and mentioned it in one of the point under their cover letter. Should I attach their bank statements in cover letter and then again in financial support document?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yup invitation letter is same. In my cover letter, since my parents were denied visa based on financial status, I created a table of there bank accounts, sum in each account and then conversion of total amount into cad dollars and mentioned it in one of the point under their cover letter. Should I attach their bank statements in cover letter and then again in financial support document?

I know you want to be 100% this time and I were you I would have also attached it at both places. But if you just attach it under Financial Support, it would suffice too. :)

Reactions: ankur_bisht

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
I know you want to be 100% this time and I were you I would have also attached it at both places. But if you just attach it under Financial Support, it would suffice too. :)
Thank you. Let me see if attaching all documents lead to a file size > 4mb . In that case , I will reduce documents. Thank you for your help.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yup I tried them for my visa application. They hamper the quality though. :)
I tried that I found over google and there was middle option saying - good compression, good compression, that did compress a bit so uploading was successful but the quality remained okay too. All the best!

Hope they get it this time..!!
Did you get yours ?

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
I tried that I found over google and there was middle option saying - good compression, good compression, that did compress a bit so uploading was successful but the quality remained okay too. All the best!

Hope they get it this time..!!
Did you get yours ?
Yup I saw that option. File size reached 7 mb :p should i add refusal reasons explanation on LOE rather than cover letter?
Mine is still in process