+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parent travelling to Canada

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Need advice please

I am permanent resident and my husband and kids are Canadian citizens by birth. My mother wants to come for a visit/ help with my newborn son. I understand that she can enter Canada, as she's staying longer than 14 days and we have a big house that will be enough to self isolate for everyone.
The plan is that she would land in Vancouver and take a plane to Edmonton where we meet her and drive home and stay at home for 2 weeks.

I just want to make sure that we know everything before we buy the tickets and start the journey across the world.
Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Need advice please

I am permanent resident and my husband and kids are Canadian citizens by birth. My mother wants to come for a visit/ help with my newborn son. I understand that she can enter Canada, as she's staying longer than 14 days and we have a big house that will be enough to self isolate for everyone.
The plan is that she would land in Vancouver and take a plane to Edmonton where we meet her and drive home and stay at home for 2 weeks.

I just want to make sure that we know everything before we buy the tickets and start the journey across the world.
Thanks in advance
Does she already have a TRV?

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
Need advice please

Thanks in advance
Also note that if you pick her up and she will stay at the same place as you, your whole family has to self isolate.