Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
Hi

I have Sponsor my father immigration in 2007 based on 2006 income & since 2006 my income was above LICO, I just find out that EI is not considered as income hence my 2007 income was below LICO.but other than that every year's income is fine. will the visa officer reject my application?

does maternity EI added as income, if it does then I am good with the income

so after waited for 34 months is there anything I can do now to prevent my application rejected?

thanks in advance

vonster

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
im sorry to say but if your income does not meet LICO, then it doesn't...nothing you can do to make your previous years reported income meet the LICO. For the current year, you could make more money to increase it but...i dont know how you can prevent rejection....
you don't meed minimum LICO, you are not qualified as sponsors, i guess....sorry

maybe try sending them your 2008, 2009 income to show that you now qualify

aadi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
thanks for the reply but I have confirmed with CIC that maternity EI will add in your Income so my income is good enough to sponsor.

I

iarblue

Yes maternity or EI is considered income even for revenue Canada you have to claim your maternity or EI as income.You pay into EI just for that reason.The money you get for maternity or EI is money you already paid into it.