AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
I request all forum members to mention the date of SponsorshipnApproval letter,Date of Medical letter/email to make comparable for every one .Thank you in advance.

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
dadaum said:
you can have medical in Canada.Confirm with the doctor whether he/she is E Enabled.If e enabled then you can have medical there only.Mostly all doctors are e enabled.
Thank you,so if the Doctor is E enabled then we can do Medical here in Canada?.
And one know how much time it will take to process the application after medical or somebody will get reply from New Delhi Office.

Tonybenipal

Jul 12, 2016
nav1982 said:
Thank you,so if the Doctor is E enabled then we can do Medical here in Canada?.
And one know how much time it will take to process the application after medical or somebody will get reply from New Delhi Office.
I guess status will change in cas as medical received by new Delhi off and then they will ask for passport I have sent medical month bck but still it shows in process so still waiting

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Tonybenipal said:
I guess status will change in cas as medical received by new Delhi off and then they will ask for passport I have sent medical month bck but still it shows in process so still waiting
how did you sent to New Delhi? Please guide.

Cavin

Oct 28, 2012
tucosword said:
Hi cavin/mhievalencia
The website states that the medicals are valid for one year. The doctors office states that the medical exam for supervise and PR is the same really.
Yes the IME number and file numbers are different.
My parents had their supervisa medical done 6 weeks ago, it costs money to go for a medical, so I've written a cover letter stating this and including receipts of both IME numbers and asking this to be linked.
hope it works.

My only confusion is where to send all these documents to... that hasn't been stated in the request letter.
Hi -I planned to get the medicals again but as you stated - I was advised by physician that it was not required as she had got her medicals few months ago. I am trying to make my mom call CIC call centre and have the two IME medical requests linked.
I cant be sending just medical report separately as I have another request for additional documents which needs to be sent. I will put the medicals copy at that time as well if CIC call centre does not help in linking. Also - the physician cannot resubmitted same medicals results for a new IME.

Cavin

Oct 28, 2012
AaronR said:
Hello everyone!

We are in a similar situation. My in-laws are going to be in Canada for the next few months, and a few days before their trip over here, they received the email requesting medicals and police certificates, giving them roughly a month to complete them.

It caught us by surprise, because we applied 15 months ago and didn't expect it to be so soon!

Since they were planning to stay with us for a while, we were wondering if they could do the medicals within Canada, and it seems from this thread that that's the way to go. Thank you very much.

A question remains, though: could they still do their police certificates requests from within Canada? There is a process outlined for Mexicans living in Canada - kind of the situation for the original post - where the fingerprints and photos are taken in Canada and sent to the Canadian Embassy for processing, rather than being in person in Mexico.

Is anybody aware if it would be possible? That would really help us out, since they are arriving now and we wouldn't want to send them back immediately to deal with the police process!

Thanks a lot!
Hi,

PCC from Canadian police is only required if your in laws have been living for more than 6 months (RCMP fingerprints etc..) Otherwise its not required. Check with Mexican consulate/embassy the process of getting PCC for Mexico from Canada. For PCC - India (my case - Indian Visa services - BLS takes care of such requests) So hopefully there will be something for Mexicans.

tucosword

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Cavin said:
Hi -I planned to get the medicals again but as you stated - I was advised by physician that it was not required as she had got her medicals few months ago. I am trying to make my mom call CIC call centre and have the two IME medical requests linked.
I cant be sending just medical report separately as I have another request for additional documents which needs to be sent. I will put the medicals copy at that time as well if CIC call centre does not help in linking. Also - the physician cannot resubmitted same medicals results for a new IME.
Hi Cavin,
Thanks for that post. I tried calling the CIC today but got buried in options and more tele-options and never got through to an agent.
Which number is your mom using?
Lastly, do you have an address to send the requested documents to?

IT applicant

May 22, 2009
Hi,
I still haven't received the request for medicals..it has been a month since I received an email from CIC-Delhi to submit docs and that I will be receiving a request for medicals in a separate email and I need to submit everything in 60 days
I am in a fix as to how can I submit medicals if I have not received that separate email on medicals request

I have written an email to delhi cic however no response...not sure if there is a contact number I can call at

Please advise

cheers,

Cavin

Oct 28, 2012
tucosword said:
Hi Cavin,
Thanks for that post. I tried calling the CIC today but got buried in options and more tele-options and never got through to an agent.
Which number is your mom using?
Lastly, do you have an address to send the requested documents to?
I tried random options and waited for 30 mins and when I finally got through the agent, the agent advised me to get the medicals again. The agent told me that medicals for PR and medicals for Visitor visa extension are different. When I told him that its the immigration medicals doctor who told me that all the tests, blood work etc are same in both test and I need not do it. He advised me to get it done come what may. I just booked another appointment and getting it done. Now that I crossed 30 days timeline I will add a written note to explain this and attached the medical results from May 2016(which is still valid) and my conversation with the agent and the new medical results. Now its upto them to link it up or take new results.

Cavin

Oct 28, 2012
IT applicant said:
Hi,
I still haven't received the request for medicals..it has been a month since I received an email from CIC-Delhi to submit docs and that I will be receiving a request for medicals in a separate email and I need to submit everything in 60 days
I am in a fix as to how can I submit medicals if I have not received that separate email on medicals request

I have written an email to delhi cic however no response...not sure if there is a contact number I can call at

Please advise

cheers,
Well all you can do is wait - check all your junk emails etc - emails might have ended up there.

piku24

Oct 26, 2016
Hi all:

I applied to sponsor my parents in Jan 2016. We received a request for Medicals, PCC and other documentation in August 2016. All were sent on time. Any idea how long it will take until we can expect the visa for landing?

I'm at a job on contract that will run out soon and I'm anxious to know how much longer. I know wait times have been long historically but from what I've read, in 2016 there is a lot of pressure for IMM Canada to speed things up and as such the process has been moving along quite fast.

Any idea from friends or recent past applicants how long it typically takes from the submitting of medicals via ND office in India? Has anyone from Jan2016 intake received passport request already?

Good luck to you all! :D

lorelay

Oct 11, 2016
Hi guys,
I applied for my mom in January 2016 and they transferred at BVO in June. I applied from Quebec, I received the CSQ in September, and I wait for Medicals. My question is : Can my mom have the Medicals without invitation from Visa Office? So the request for medicals is necessary ?

DR16

Dec 1, 2016
Hi guys,

My parents had the request for passport last week. They did medicals in September. We were elated as we only applied Jan 2016 and I received sponsorship approval in May/June. I have never heard of PR being granted in less than a year so it's an indication that CIC is trying to expedite the.process. All the best to you all.

kuruvillaaslp

Mar 10, 2014
I'm a Canadian Permanent resident (PR), since Nov 2014. My mother got her multiple entry visitor visa to Canada for 10 years in 2015. It's her second visit to Canada since then. She is leaving back to India coming week (March 2nd 2017). Now i want her to stay with us for longer duration than 6 months. So which is the best option for her ? To apply super-visa from India or come back as a visitor to Canada and apply for Super-visa from/within Canada on her next visit ? Kindly advise.

I want to Sponsor her for PR but when i did a research I could found out that, i have to submit my three years, Notice of assessment (NOA). I got my NOA for 2014 but no income, as i didn't work that year. I have my 2015 NOA and soon receive my 2016 NOA. My income is good for the last two years. I mean i'm eligible to sponsor her based on my financial eligibility. Now when can i start her Permanent resident application ?

Is there anyway to submit the application in Canada or we have to do it from India itself ?

Thanks in advance for all your comments and advice.....
God bless !