+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper > Online ATIP Proof

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Why they hire so many stupid employees who don’t even know how to process online applications?
It's common sense to train anyone for new positions in any government job , the immigration minster Joly Fraser back in March 2022 said over 500 officers where hired to deal with the backlog , not only online application training, work place health and safety etc.

skner2022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
It's common sense to train anyone for new positions in any government job , the immigration minster Joly Fraser back in March 2022 said over 500 officers where hired to deal with the backlog , not only online application training, work place health and safety etc.
Obviously they didn’t hire anybody for online applications. They are working on the ridiculous paper applications only.

noonnabi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
"common sense"
"government"

Pick one.

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Obviously they didn’t hire anybody for online applications. They are working on the ridiculous paper applications only.
lol, exactly. Applicants were able to apply online since 2020 December. Its almost 2 years and the staff still needs training apparently. I bet you its the older staff that are refusing to adapt to the new processes, or their systems are very old and keep crashing or even when they try to access over 5 applications at the same time the system shuts down and no one like to deal with troubleshooting so they just carry on with paper applications.

Reactions: may2019

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
3 months have passed with no final response to my ATIP requests. :mad: Maybe they invited me to oath to make me stop questioning.

Reactions: firstax

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
3 months have passed with no final response to my ATIP requests. :mad: Maybe they invited me to oath to make me stop questioning.
Same. Mine never came...

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
They have caught on about the presence of this forum. They know that if they tell you the real reason why not a single applicant from 2022 has seen any movement on their application, they would have to process 9 months of withdrawn online applications and a flood of new paper applications in 1 day.

Last edited:
Reactions: may2019

RickyT

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
They need to cancel paper applications as it's screwing up everyone who applied Online.

It's crazy to think that someone applying TODAY using a paper application will be processed faster than my Online application which was sent several months ago.

Reactions: may2019 and sahibo

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
They need to cancel paper applications as it's screwing up everyone who applied Online.

It's crazy to think that someone applying TODAY using a paper application will be processed faster than my Online application which was sent several months ago.
Not everyone can apply online. But they should at least maintain the same priority for online and paper applications if not prioritize online.

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Please keep us posted when you here anything. Thanks for making the requests on behalf of a lot of concerned people.

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
It's been a while since my last post. Here are some updates:
  • My online application ended up being canceled (as I requested) in the end of July. They only refunded $100, as the requirement goes. So, think twice if you want to cancel it
  • I found the paper application I sent was canceled at once they received it due to the existing online application (this information was from my MP after contacting with IRCC). So cancel it first before sending a paper copy
  • I sent in another paper copy at the end of July, and I just got AOR yesterday.
Hopefully this is helpful. Wish you guys the best

noonnabi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
It's been a while since my last post. Here are some updates:
  • My online application ended up being canceled (as I requested) in the end of July. They only refunded $100, as the requirement goes. So, think twice if you want to cancel it
  • I found the paper application I sent was canceled at once they received it due to the existing online application (this information was from my MP after contacting with IRCC). So cancel it first before sending a paper copy
  • I sent in another paper copy at the end of July, and I just got AOR yesterday.
Hopefully this is helpful. Wish you guys the best
Wait, so did you end up paying 3 application fees in total (less $100)?