+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper based Application of Canada Citizenship returned after 2 months

handsomeplayer

Nov 22, 2014
I sent my Canada citizenship papers based application (Family) on Oct 4th and it was received on Oct 7th. However application was returned on Sep 13th due to missing information in my wife's Online Physical presence calculator, all other family member applications was labeled as completed. I have sent my application again with the missing information on Dec 15th and and it was delivered on Dec 17th.

Question: Do I have to wait again for around 3 - 4 months to received my AOR?

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I sent my Canada citizenship papers based application (Family) on Oct 4th and it was received on Oct 7th. However application was returned on Sep 13th due to missing information in my wife's Online Physical presence calculator, all other family member applications was labeled as completed. I have sent my application again with the missing information on Dec 15th and and it was delivered on Dec 17th.

Yes. It was be considered as a new application anf will be placed in the queue.

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020

Yes unfortunately.