+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper Application Filled, Eligible for CAN+

Anuj_13

May 1, 2018
You will not receive any communication from the visa office. As you have appointed your agent as your representative, the visa office will directly communicate with him/her.

Your agent would have received the application numbers for each application, by email, within 24-72 hours of applying. You will need to check with him/her
Thanks, just spoke to agent. As per him mail would be sent to me as he has entered my mail Id in the visa form.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks, just spoke to agent. As per him mail would be sent to me as he has entered my mail Id in the visa form.
It's unlikely the visa office has not sent the emails with the application numbers yet. Your agent/your email address should have received one email for each application. This is normally within 24-72 hours of submitting paper applications.

Hope you get confirmations that your applications were received by the visa office/application numbers by next week

Last edited:

Anuj_13

May 1, 2018
It's unlikely the visa office has not sent the emails with the application numbers yet. Your agent/your email address should have received one email for each application. This is normally within 24-72 hours of submitting paper applications.

Hope you get confirmations that your applications were received by the visa office/application numbers by next week
Thanks for the info. I have got the copy of application form from the agent and it has my mail Id. Will check with him for all the other forms.

Keeping fingers crossed, hope to receive the mail next week.

Anuj_13

May 1, 2018

Hi Brayanna

Today, on tracking through VFS i saw this message
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxx – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 08/05/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

It means, it has left the embassy and should reach VFS New Delhi tomorrow. Will get it collected.

This was pretty quick as i still have not received any email from IRCC regarding application number or UCI number, application was submitted at VFS New Delhi on 25/04/2018.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Brayanna

Today, on tracking through VFS i saw this message
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxx – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 08/05/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

It means, it has left the embassy and should reach VFS New Delhi tomorrow. Will get it collected.

This was pretty quick as i still have not received any email from IRCC regarding application number or UCI number, application was submitted at VFS New Delhi on 25/04/2018.
All the very best. Hope you and your family receive the shiny new visas tomorrow :)