PANJAB UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS REJECTED

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Ppl...

I have query and would really appreciate if some one can help me here.

I sent my Graduation and My masters transcripts to WES both from difference universities.
I did my graduation from PU.

A couple of days back I received an email from WES , it says under the Bachelor's Dagree Tab that my Statement of Marks is rejected and the reason was "The document was not received directly from the academic institution as required by WES." and the instructions were "WES requires that this document be sent directly by the academic institution in an official sealed envelope. Please resubmit your academic documents according to the document requirements specified for your country of education."

However, the transcripts were sent directly from PU directly.

How can this be possible and what possible could be wrong here.

Also, under the Master Degree tab it says accepted.

Any sort of help would be appreciated.

Thanks

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regarding your bachelor degree :
usually in a 3years Bachelor Degree, the first 2 years exams are conducted by college and final year by university. So you have to send 2 sealed envelopes. 1 from the college for the exams conducted by college and the other by the University for the exams conducted by university.

did you follow this?

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
faridshariff said:
regarding your bachelor degree :
usually in a 3years Bachelor Degree, the first 2 years exams are conducted by college and final year by university. So you have to send 2 sealed envelopes. 1 from the college for the exams conducted by college and the other by the University for the exams conducted by university.

did you follow this?
I don't think you need to send two different envelopes.
I got my transcripts sent from Panjab University last year, though I was studying in one of the affiliated colleges of PU.
I got my WES report successfully.

You should call WES and ask them why it was rejected. If you stay near PU, you can also get some proofs to support your claim and send same to WES.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
sandhu2012 said:
Hello Ppl...

I have query and would really appreciate if some one can help me here.

I sent my Graduation and My masters transcripts to WES both from difference universities.
I did my graduation from PU.

A couple of days back I received an email from WES , it says under the Bachelor's Dagree Tab that my Statement of Marks is rejected and the reason was "The document was not received directly from the academic institution as required by WES." and the instructions were "WES requires that this document be sent directly by the academic institution in an official sealed envelope. Please resubmit your academic documents according to the document requirements specified for your country of education."

However, the transcripts were sent directly from PU directly.

How can this be possible and what possible could be wrong here.

Also, under the Master Degree tab it says accepted.

Any sort of help would be appreciated.

Thanks
My be they (the university registrar's office) forgot/missed to attest (Stamp and/or sign or both) the transcripts. Only uour university can explain this, if they preserved a copy of what they sent to WES, or they made some mistake in filling/signing/stamping the WES Form that they should have filled.

We can only speculate...

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you guys for all your responses...

I sent an email to WES asking for the exact reason... and they gave a sort of automated response..( just a copy paste from the mail that they sent me earlier) so that was a no go...

So I visited the university in order to send the transcripts again... but i came to know that the transcripts were not even sent. As they take around 25 days to send the transcripts.

So everything is fine ;)

But I wonder why WES have same automated responses to a every other query...it was so confusing..

All good now..

Thanks

kanika_123

Sep 28, 2017
Hi all,

I want to submit form for graduation and masters degree transcripts to panjab university transcripts.
I have 11 documents to be verified by panjab university. But the form contains only 5 columns in it.
Do I need to attach 3 forms for 11 documents and submit.

Reactions: pk46

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hi all,

I want to submit form for graduation and masters degree transcripts to panjab university transcripts.
I have 11 documents to be verified by panjab university. But the form contains only 5 columns in it.
Do I need to attach 3 forms for 11 documents and submit.
Hi Kanika,

I too have 10 documents. Please let me know how you managed it.

kanika_123

Sep 28, 2017
Hi Kanika,

I too have 10 documents. Please let me know how you managed it.
Hi,

You need to take only one form. Fill your details on that form and mention 5 documents name in the columns provided and rest of the documents details on the back side of form.

Reactions: pk46

Weare1826

May 20, 2018
Hello everyone
I have done MA from PU Chandigarh.
I want to send the transcripts to WES.
Who should I contact in the university?
I mean is there a particular department dealing with all this? or should I contact my MA department?
I am not in India. I need a contact number to call for this.
Waiting for the replies!!!!
Thank you in advance

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hello everyone
I mean is there a particular department dealing with all this? or should I contact my MA department?
Thank you in advance
You have to contact the particular department, mainly the examination cell or the admin people who takes care of results..

destinyawaits

Apr 19, 2019
Hello everyone
Thank you in advance
hello, was ur MA evaluated as Masters or Bachelor 4 years?

Sagar dhingra

Oct 20, 2020
Hello,
I have applied transcript in Punjab university. They sent the documents to the WES, but now WES said they are waiting for a statement of marks and they received a degree. How's it's possible they got the degree only not a statement of marks. In this case, what should I do? Should I visit there, I already mailed to the university
What should I do?