+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Panel Physician Requested Additional Document

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Dear All,
I did medical yesterday with one of the CIC approved panel physician.He requested me to bring recommendation letter from recognized Orthopaedic Surgeon stating my current physical status do not need further medical intervention.Actually,my right foot is small and less functional compared to the left but there is no barrier for me to carry out activities of daily living.This misfortune has happened to me due to high grade fever in infancy.The orthopaedic doctor diagnosed this as poliomyelitis and it does not need further medical treatment and care.However,I have never been on treatment till now.

My concern is will they (CIC) approve my case or raise questions again?As I know,panel physician has just noted my problem on his remarks and he seems positive towards my case.
Guys please advise me....

Is there a chance for me?

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Sairam said:
Dear All,
I did medical yesterday with one of the CIC approved panel physician.He requested me to bring recommendation letter from recognized Orthopaedic Surgeon stating my current physical status do not need further medical intervention.Actually,my right foot is small and less functional compared to the left but there is no barrier for me to carry out activities of daily living.This misfortune has happened to me due to high grade fever in infancy.The orthopaedic doctor diagnosed this as poliomyelitis and it does not need further medical treatment and care.However,I have never been on treatment till now.

My concern is will they (CIC) approve my case or raise questions again?As I know,panel physician has just noted my problem on his remarks and he seems positive towards my case.

This will not be a problem. Expect 3rd line soon. Good luck.

Coolguy31

Nov 29, 2013
Nagpur, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014. Adtl Rpts submitted on 02-12-2015 to Med Center. Consultant Submitted all Docs Via Email on 8 Dec 14
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2016
LANDED..........
Landing 16-04-2016
Sairam said:
Dear All,

nothing to worry mate. if he asking for any additional report then just get it done and submit to them. but be rest assured that there is nothing to worry about. From the medicals mostly they want to asses that we should become a burden to their health care system. All the best .

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Sairam said:
Dear All,

This should be fine .No,they can not reject you since there is no cost involvement on your case.