+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Panel Physician in SA encode wrong information. IRCC Dakar has not receive my IME because of them.

aya2527

Nov 24, 2019
IRCC sent me IM1017 and I brought it to my Panel Physician. They did not take it. Instead, they asked me to fill up a different form.

After the exam, I realized that they put wrong information. They put NON EDE instead of EDE. They put WORKER instead of FAMILY CLASS PERMANENT RESIDENCE. They didn’t include my IME number, UCI, and Application number, instead they gave me UMI. I talked to them to fix it, but they said nothing to worry because IRCC will contact them if there is a mistake.

I took the exam last October 24th and it’s already November 24th. IRCC still has not receive my application based on the online link account. We tried contacting the visa office that is handling the application, but no response.

What should I do?

WML

Dec 11, 2019
IRCC sent me IM1017 and I brought it to my Panel Physician. They did not take it. Instead, they asked me to fill up a different form.

After the exam, I realized that they put wrong information. They put NON EDE instead of EDE. They put WORKER instead of FAMILY CLASS PERMANENT RESIDENCE. They didn’t include my IME number, UCI, and Application number, instead they gave me UMI. I talked to them to fix it, but they said nothing to worry because IRCC will contact them if there is a mistake.

I took the exam last October 24th and it’s already November 24th. IRCC still has not receive my application based on the online link account. We tried contacting the visa office that is handling the application, but no response.

What should I do?
They did the same with my husbands, we had to go back and get them to fix. They are too busy and not paying attention

Reactions: aya2527