+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Palestinian Police Certificate

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
I am a palestinian who lives in Canada. I applied for CEC and submitted the police certificate which I got from the Palestinian Delegation in Ottawa.

My GCMS notes says:

"PA provided a certificate of good conduct from the palestinian Delegation in Ottawa - NRT. The CIC website states that the PA must obtainthe PC from the office of ministry of interior located in the district of their residence. Police certificate-palestinian authorities: REQUIRED"

anyone has problems with palestinian PC before? the only office I can get police certificate from I know of is the one in Ottawa. and I had friends who got their PC from there and they didn't encounter any problems.

also what does NRT mean?

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C_Survival said:
I am a palestinian who lives in Canada. I applied for CEC and submitted the police certificate which I got from the Palestinian Delegation in Ottawa.

My GCMS notes says:

"PA provided a certificate of good conduct from the palestinian Delegation in Ottawa - NRT. The CIC website states that the PA must obtainthe PC from the office of ministry of interior located in the district of their residence. Police certificate-palestinian authorities: REQUIRED"

anyone has problems with palestinian PC before? the only office I can get police certificate from I know of is the one in Ottawa. and I had friends who got their PC from there and they didn't encounter any problems.

also what does NRT mean?
NRT stands for No Reportable Trace (NRT)-a report given to CIC when the Service has no
adverse information on the immigration applicant.

I have no answer to the rest of your questions. Sorry.