+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

Honey788

Aug 1, 2014
Dear Ranjitsingh0022;

Congrats on getting your medical call. alhamdulillah your visa is approved.
Could you please share your profile with us? Also, the docs you attached? It would be helpful for all those who applied in the same time domain as yours.
Thank you.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranjitsingh0022 said:
Alhamdulillah I got my Medical call today.
I had applied my Case on 26th September 2014.
bro kindly share ur profile n doc attached

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
ranjitsingh0022 said:
Congrats Ranjit

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
ranjitsingh0022 said:
Great-Good luck. Your intake and program and institute? I guess now CHC is processing visas for Jan-15 intake on priority basis. So, this means further delays for people who initially applied on Sep-14 intake-I am one of those lucky blokes. Along with few others.

P.S: Brass, You alive? How are you holdin' up? Tickets and etc?

asim abbas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2008
First of all congratulations to Ranjit. Secondly, I am very concerned about those case that was applied in June/July but, however, they even have received neither medical call nor been asked for Update letter for January 2015 intake.
They even not answering queries.

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a confusion. Please har koi atleast apne raee se zarur agaah kry regarding this issue ....

I filed visa application on 18 June. But still no response just like many. Obviously I was supposed to defer my admission. But now I have got admission in a relatively better program and I want to continue with this new admission offer. So my question is.

"Will I have to file a new visa application for new program or can I proceed with already submitted application with this new offer ??? "

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freedbasra said:
I have a confusion. Please har koi atleast apne raee se zarur agaah kry regarding this issue ....

I filed visa application on 18 June. But still no response just like many. Obviously I was supposed to defer my admission. But now I have got admission in a relatively better program and I want to continue with this new admission offer. So my question is.

"Will I have to file a new visa application for new program or can I proceed with already submitted application with this new offer ??? "
bro first tell that the new program is in the same uni and same city?

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freedbasra said:
different institute but same city
i know of a similar case where a students got admission in two universities, his visa was approved for the first uni but he wanted to go into the second uni and while getting the study permit for the second uni at airport, the concerned person asked him to show the acceptance letter for the second uni and he got the study permit easily for the second uni

i hope this might help u

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Brass to give me the rights of your spreadsheet :) . I assure you that i will maintain it on daily basis and upload all records of those students whose details are not yet placed in that spreadsheet

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
SHAHABZ said:
Hello Brass, i will b glad to maintain that spreadsheet. my email id is : eagle_shahbaz @ hotmail.com
Thank you Shahbaz, I have invited you to edit the spreadsheet ;D

-Brass

ranjitsingh0022

Oct 28, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
11 July
Thanks everyone for wishing me luck.
Dear All, I don't know how to share profile in right Left Pane of the page as many members had did so.
However, due to request of many members I'm sharing my profile here.

Applied Online 26 Sep 2014
Medical Request Received on 07 November 2014 (26th Working Day)
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Programme Applied: Master of Community Medicine
Previous Qualification: Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy)
Documents Attached: Degrees, Offer Letter from Uni, Financial Statement of 65 Lac, Undertaken from father that he is running business and offering me finance, 2 Pages of SOP, No IELTS, Property Documents on my father's name, Tax Returns of Past 3 Years, Utility Bills of last One Month, my job experience letter of past 2 years since time of my Graduation.

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
with application
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
i need suggestion

my father enchashed some saving certificates and deposted them in my a/c which costed them 20000 cad. cad 24000 is the saving from day one when i was born for my education. These cad 24000 is joint a/c with my mom.

both statements are year old and untouched. they are not used as they are primarly for sake of my education they are not used ever these money are kept side for education

do i need sponser or not? as i have enough funds by adding both the account. one account is in my name and other accounts are in name of myy mom and me.

these both a/c contains enough money to to support my tuitions.

none of my relatives/parents are willing to sponser

my mom and father cant sponser. i belong to middle class family

my mom is teacher in primary schoool

my father owns shop of general store. his income is very low.

my mom and father payslips and salary is too weak. they cant be my sponser.

as both a/c are in my name. do i still need sponser?

secondly do i need to tell sources of funds.?

these are savings of family. they sold some gold,partial amount is loan frm family members,some amount is saving , rest amount is from fixed deposit

how i need to tell source of funds? as they cant be prooved as no one is willing to sponser, and my mom and dad cant be my sponser due to thin financial situation?

can i sponser myself as my parents named all the savings in my name? means can i apply without sponsership? i never work, these are saVING OF MY FAMILY WHICH THEY GAVE ME