+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
hi. im can some one suggest me any good colleges in Saskatchewan and British Columbia, related to business for PGD?

i have cleared IELTS with 7.5 Bands and have B.Comm degree and also doing Master, but result is yet to come. cant go for masters program cause of low budget. my budget is 2 Mil to 2.2Mil max.

i want to get admission next year and still not decided about college or program.

i had Saulte College and Lethbridge college but because of the recent changes in PNP policy, both Ontaio and Alberta are almost impossible for me to get PR.

so pls suggest me any college in SK and BC, and also if u guys know some reliable and not so expensive education and immigration consultant in Karachi.

pls guys assist me a little. thanks

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Aami333 said:
hi. im can some one suggest me any good colleges in Saskatchewan and British Columbia, related to business for PGD?

i have cleared IELTS with 7.5 Bands and have B.Comm degree and also doing Master, but result is yet to come. cant go for masters program cause of low budget. my budget is 2 Mil to 2.2Mil max.

i want to get admission next year and still not decided about college or program.

i had Saulte College and Lethbridge college but because of the recent changes in PNP policy, both Ontaio and Alberta are almost impossible for me to get PR.

so pls suggest me any college in SK and BC, and also if u guys know some reliable and not so expensive education and immigration consultant in Karachi.

pls guys assist me a little. thanks
Hey mate, what changes in alberta & Ontario PNP you referring to? And lethbridge is a university i guess, isnt? And bro why go to college if you are going to sask? Sask has very good international graduate retention incentive-Search it out. They refund your fee upto 20000 CAD-So why not go to uni if you are hell bent on freezing youself? And you can go for research masters as well. No fee, fully funded. Or you can go to Alberta Masters financial management 28500 or u can go to windsor MSC acc & fin 28000, or go to memorial-cheapest university in canada- MBA for 12000. Inbox me if you need more help!!! Concentrate on GRE/GMAT in you get like really good score at GRE-like 325 plus you can even get admitted to Queens MSc mgt. Fully funded by university. And queens is a kind of university that gets you employed before you graduate.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
yesplease said:
i need suggestion

my father enchashed some saving certificates and deposted them in my a/c which costed them 20000 cad. cad 24000 is the saving from day one when i was born for my education. These cad 24000 is joint a/c with my mom.

both statements are year old and untouched. they are not used as they are primarly for sake of my education they are not used ever these money are kept side for education

do i need sponser or not? as i have enough funds by adding both the account. one account is in my name and other accounts are in name of myy mom and me.

these both a/c contains enough money to to support my tuitions.

none of my relatives/parents are willing to sponser

my mom and father cant sponser. i belong to middle class family

my mom is teacher in primary schoool

my father owns shop of general store. his income is very low.

my mom and father payslips and salary is too weak. they cant be my sponser.

as both a/c are in my name. do i still need sponser?

secondly do i need to tell sources of funds.?

these are savings of family. they sold some gold,partial amount is loan frm family members,some amount is saving , rest amount is from fixed deposit

how i need to tell source of funds? as they cant be prooved as no one is willing to sponser, and my mom and dad cant be my sponser due to thin financial situation?

can i sponser myself as my parents named all the savings in my name? means can i apply without sponsership? i never work, these are saVING OF MY FAMILY WHICH THEY GAVE ME
They should suffice- But get affidavit of financial support from you dad as well and proof of his employment to substantiate the source of funds (Important because of AML/CFT issues)- Also, you also make it explicit that these funds were given to you by parents- for you education. Good Luck

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
asim abbas said:
First of all congratulations to Ranjit. Secondly, I am very concerned about those case that was applied in June/July but, however, they even have received neither medical call nor been asked for Update letter for January 2015 intake.
They even not answering queries.
Applied on 18th JUNE- Havent heard since-Blasted to smithereens... 21 weeks gone and still going strong :p :p :p

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
yasir8959 said:
Applied on 18th JUNE- Havent heard since-Blasted to smithereens... 21 weeks gone and still going strong :p :p :p
I also send them my revised letter three times during last month and a half and havent got any acknowledgement either. And i gave upfront. There are 6 or 7 lost souls left ho applied in june. Nabil is one, hassan is another, why not we all go to that VHS together so do something? Been awfully long? Isnt?

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
yasir8959 said:
I also send them my revised letter three times during last month and a half and havent got any acknowledgement either. And i gave upfront. There are 6 or 7 lost souls left ho applied in june. Nabil is one, hassan is another, why not we all go to that VHS together so do something? Been awfully long? Isnt?
Do you think going there will be helpful? I've also sent them my deferred letter but no reply. Btw at which university did you get admission in?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
yasir8959 said:
Last e-mail in which i send them by revised letter of admission for the third time- I added in the subject that processing time exceeded. I just got an electronic acknowledgement but no reply. Maybe we all applied on line (I did atleast) and didnt print the bar code page or somethin) ? Or their is some other issue with our app?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
yasir8959 said:
Last e-mail in which i send them by revised letter of admission for the third time- I added in the subject that processing time exceeded. I just got an electronic acknowledgement but no reply. Maybe we all applied on line (I did atleast) and didnt print the bar code page or somethin) ? Or their is some other issue with our app?
Ottawa initially. But send the revised letter for Brock. Because i got Finance major in it. At Ottawa i had only entrepreneurship and innovation kind of stuff.

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
yasir8959 said:
No actually Ive applied paper based so I don't know about this online processing problems

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
yasir8959 said:
Ottawa initially. But send the revised letter for Brock. Because i got Finance major in it. At Ottawa i had only entrepreneurship and innovation kind of stuff.
Oh okay, so you haven't got the passport request?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
I havent heard anything from them since. Since 18th july. Just waiting and waiting and waiting. And patience is running out.

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
yasir8959 said:
I havent heard anything from them since. Since 18th july. Just waiting and waiting and waiting. And patience is running out.
I can understand that its frustrating. And they have my passport since 6 months

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
I pray to Allah Tabark to have mercy on us-And terminate this misery at earliest that we all are being through.

Ameen.

It has become a complete embarrassment. 150 days waiting for a student permit. It seems like e applied for permanent residence. I wonder what is the reason for all this. Was it the new electronic and biometric process, was it dharnas and embassy closure due to that, was it some bug in the system... I hope we find answers soon.
Anyone know of standard protocols- can we send a case specific inquiry after how long and etc. What if standard processing time exceeds- what are our rights and re-courses? Stuff like that?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Uummmm.... Do we have rights in pakistan? Thinks like consumer protection and right to access to information where goras are involved?