Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
fastfast said:
Oh got it :). So you working in Legendary Boreal Forest? I am not good at forestry :p
You got it my man :D

-Brass

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
fastfast said:
Oh got it :). So you working in Legendary Boreal Forest? I am not good at forestry :p
Hey shed light on my situation. I applied on june, 18. Gave biometric on 23 june. But my online portal status for my biometric didnt change. I kept sending emails and creating fuss of all kinds, but it didnt get updated nor VAC took my biometric second time. But then at night of 17th july, the latest date by which i was supposed to provide biometric, status on my portal was updated that weriend have received your biometric. My status changed because they actually received it or the date by which i had to provide biometric has passed, i dont know. Since then it has all been quite. Its been 102 days. My classes stared and university rolled over the admission for fall 2015. In the meanwhile a friend advised to withdraw my application since my program has started, he said they they'd refuse you, instead of getting refusal withdraw your application and apply again for next intake. I send the monster email to withdraw my visa application. The monster said that we have added a note to your file and when processing starts visa offficer will cancel your application. In the mean while i learnt that people are being granted visas for next intake if they provide letter of admission for next intake. I emailed the monster again and pleaded with it not to cancel my visa application and instead consider it for next intake. Monster replied that the note advising the same has been added to your file!!!!
Complicated, isnt it?
What should i do now. I have new letter of admission. But they havent asked it yet from me. Should i send the same or wait for them to ask it from me? Any reflections will be appreciated....

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
yasir8959 said:
Hey shed light on my situation. I applied on june, 18. Gave biometric on 23 june. But my online portal status for my biometric didnt change. I kept sending emails and creating fuss of all kinds, but it didnt get updated nor VAC took my biometric second time. But then at night of 17th july, the latest date by which i was supposed to provide biometric, status on my portal was updated that weriend have received your biometric. My status changed because they actually received it or the date by which i had to provide biometric has passed, i dont know. Since then it has all been quite. Its been 102 days. My classes stared and university rolled over the admission for fall 2015. In the meanwhile a friend advised to withdraw my application since my program has started, he said they they'd refuse you, instead of getting refusal withdraw your application and apply again for next intake. I send the monster email to withdraw my visa application. The monster said that we have added a note to your file and when processing starts visa offficer will cancel your application. In the mean while i learnt that people are being granted visas for next intake if they provide letter of admission for next intake. I emailed the monster again and pleaded with it not to cancel my visa application and instead consider it for next intake. Monster replied that the note advising the same has been added to your file!!!!
Complicated, isnt it?
What should i do now. I have new letter of admission. But they havent asked it yet from me. Should i send the same or wait for them to ask it from me? Any reflections will be appreciated....
Send the newly arrived letter to the monster and explain the situation in an additional SOP, this will probably ease the pain. However, they might ask you for an extension letter if you were aiming Sep. session. For the Jan. session, your new letters should work, but let me tell you - "They wont freeze your application up until then and will apparently ask you for a reapply"

Life sucks my brother, doesn't it ;D

-Brass

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
Send the newly arrived letter to the monster and explain the situation in an additional SOP, this will probably ease the pain. However, they might ask you for an extension letter if you were aiming Sep. session. For the Jan. session, your new letters should work, but let me tell you - "They wont freeze your application up until then and will apparently ask you for a reapply"

Life sucks my brother, doesn't it ;D

-Brass
Yaar i just e-mailed them letter for next intake. Wrote them to consider granting me visa for fall 2015 intake, instead of fall 2014 for which i originally applied because classes have started and i cant join them now. Lets see.

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
yasir8959 said:
Bhai baat sun meri. Just came to my mind going through your profile, u applying for MBA na? Listen mate, do check out the program of windsor university, MSc accounting finance. Cost around 28,500. Makes a good fit with your profile, as compared to an MBA. Apply for that as well, if it isnt too much hassle. RMIT consultant official consultant ae unka. I am just giving you new perspective, check things out from this angle.

admission process I want to do it my self and time duration required,, as I already planned to apply by end of this year 2014.. or next year in month january

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
one more bhaiyoo please share your sops i need those,,, although I have good command over english but not able to impress the monster

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
nmunirali said:
one more bhaiyoo please share your sops i need those,,, although I have good command over english but not able to impress the monster
with your request for SOPs, please also share your e.mail addresses. Obviously we can't paste them in an open message ;D

-Brass

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
freedbasra said:
What are the chances of getting visa on graduate diploma ??
If you have a weaker course choice, your university choice should be stronger. I don't believe Graduate Diplomas are discouraged in any way in Canada. Good luck bro.

-Brass

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Brass said:
with your request for SOPs, please also share your e.mail addresses. Obviously we can't paste them in an open message ;D

-Brass

check ur inbox brass,,,, it obvious that I also cant share my personal email id on open message :)

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
You are both very welcome (freedbasra and nmunirali)

-Brass

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
yasir bhai windsor kay admission ka process batao me want to get admission,,, i am thinking of providing them both valid admissions or alteast four letter of acceptance,,, i want to probe them that i am genuine student who realy want to study