Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
Brass said:
Hello,

The monster wants an updated letter of acceptance for 2015 :-X This came after my passport request. Although the letter is not a problem, I am worried if it will further delay my visa. They have given me 15 days, otherwise they will conclude my application on the current out of date offer letter. I had sent them an e.mail to know if they will require such a letter but they instead asked for my passport. The letter request comes after the passport request, does it make sense?

-Brass :-X
This is their standard procedure.

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
yasir8959 said:
He definitely should. Otherwise they may give you visa starting from entry date mentioned. Make it sure that it does mention your starting date. Also append an e-mail explaining the situation to the monster when u send that letter. In ka koi pata nai bhai!!!
Date on visa is the date they issue it not the one mention on the admission letter. They can issue visa in Oct and you can leave as soon as you have visa. But when you land there in canada, immigration will ask the reason for early arrival so make sure you have an very good answer with some backing/docs. You can go one month before the term without any problems.

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waleedusman1 said:
Guys can someone please tell...why do IOM Medical Center require your Polio Vaccination Certificate? I did my medical today but they didn't asked from me? Any idea?
I also had my medical done today at IOM Karachi office and they asked for my polio vaccination certificate. I had an old one so they asked me to get a new one and submit it within two days at their office or else it will delay my case. I am now required to submit the copy of the polio vaccination certificate latest by tomorrow.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
fastfast said:
Date on visa is the date they issue it not the one mention on the admission letter. They can issue visa in Oct and you can leave as soon as you have visa. But when you land there in canada, immigration will ask the reason for early arrival so make sure you have an very good answer with some backing/docs. You can go one month before the term without any problems.
Right, so despite the fact that my PhD will start in January, it is still likely that I will get the visa starting from October and that I will be actually able to travel early. The starting late thing for visas is not true then?

-Brass

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brass said:
Right, so despite the fact that my PhD will start in January, it is still likely that I will get the visa starting from October and that I will be actually able to travel early. The starting late thing for visas is not true then?

-Brass
Does the embassy always ask for deferral letter? My university has not issued me the deferral letter yet. In case the embassy asks me for it and I am unable to provide it then what?

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
bfarooqi said:
Does the embassy always ask for deferral letter? My university has not issued me the deferral letter yet. In case the embassy asks me for it and I am unable to provide it then what?
then u are in trouble. So please start planning for this problem ???

-Brass

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brass said:
then u are in trouble. So please start planning for this problem ???

-Brass
My PD said they have submitted my deferral for summer 2015 but the letter cannot be issued until later this term because their system is set up in such a way. Without any documentation, we can't correspond with the embassy. So I need advice here as what should be done? In case, I don't provide embassy the revised LOA, they will not stamp the visa?

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
bfarooqi said:
My PD said they have submitted my deferral for summer 2015 but the latter cannot be issued until later this term because their system is set up in such a way. Without any documentation, we can't correspond with the embassy. So I need advice here as what should be done? In case, I don't provide embassy the revised LOA, they will not stamp the visa?
You need to somehow assure the monster that the uni. has bla bla system, and hence a standard deferral letter can't be issued right now, however based on your correspondence with the uni., you have the opportunity to join till xyz date. Make sure you forward your correspondence with the uni to the monster.

-Brass

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brass said:
You need to somehow assure the monster that the uni. has bla bla system, and hence a standard deferral letter can't be issued right now, however based on your correspondence with the uni., you have the opportunity to join till xyz date. Make sure you forward your correspondence with the uni to the monster.

-Brass
And what if I let them conclude the application on the current LOA which they already have?? Just trying to have a deep understanding of the possibilities.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
bfarooqi said:
And what if I let them conclude the application on the current LOA which they already have?? Just trying to have a deep understanding of the possibilities.
no body knows for sure. Why do you need to put yourself in such a precarious situation??

-Brass

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brass said:
no body knows for sure. Why do you need to put yourself in such a precarious situation??

-Brass
I absolutely do not want to risk anything. I am trying to figure out what can I do to satisfy the embassy in case I do not have the revised LOA in hand.

moonlight-j

Sep 22, 2014
Brass & all other Bros who have done there meds Can you please share your SOPs with me as im going to reapply for my visa as i got previously rejected.

i Want to make a strong SOP this time & would like some help from all you bros.

my email id is jawadsyed88@gmail.com

My prayers are with you guys, may you all get your study permits. ( INSHALLAH )

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
bfarooqi said:
My PD said they have submitted my deferral for summer 2015 but the letter cannot be issued until later this term because their system is set up in such a way. Without any documentation, we can't correspond with the embassy. So I need advice here as what should be done? In case, I don't provide embassy the revised LOA, they will not stamp the visa?
Ask your university to provide a letter explaining this situation. That would be sufficient.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
moonlight-j said:
Brass & all other Bros who have done there meds Can you please share your SOPs with me as im going to reapply for my visa as i got previously rejected.

i Want to make a strong SOP this time & would like some help from all you bros.

my email id is jawadsyed88 @ gmail.com

My prayers are with you guys, may you all get your study permits. ( INSHALLAH )
check your e.mail please.

-Brass