+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
yasir8959 said:
Godspeed bro. Thumbs up. Apply in time so that you have ample time for appeal, in case of rejection.
This time i am not thinking of rejection....... nor I want to be rejected.........

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
nmunirali said:
This time i am not thinking of rejection....... nor I want to be rejected.........
I appreciate your spirit. But its better to be prepared for any eventuality my friend.

A wise man once said: "Nothing". Cheers

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Now I need help of those who applied online...................... I know few things that Online application mai jo yeh docs required boltay nahi........... wohi bhut important hotay hai............ jasay yeh log sop or police certificate ka kahni zikar nahi kartay and i seen in required docs list of online application...... tou in sub ko kasay aur kiss docs mai upload karay...................

Each Steps is required........ your kind help is appreciated.....

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody has an idea about job market in Canada.
If one can choose from IT and Engineering, which field has more job prospect in Canada ??

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Guys Please guide.
Every possible date to join the University has passed.I Have to undergo a medical exam on 3rd October and University is giving me deferral for September Fall 2015 intake. however I applied for study permit for September 2014. Totally uncertain and messed up situation. plz guide guys.

Raiqam

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
tariq 54321 said:
Guys Please guide.
Every possible date to join the University has passed.I Have to undergo a medical exam on 3rd October and University is giving me deferral for September Fall 2015 intake. however I applied for study permit for September 2014. Totally uncertain and messed up situation. plz guide guys.
There is nothing you can do. You will have to wait till then. Or change your uni and reapply for the visa. For a closer session.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
tariq 54321 said:
Guys Please guide.
Dude keep going through thee process and ask your uni for deferral. CHC will ask you for letter of deferral and may grant you visa for next intatteke. Couple of guys on this forum have got visa on deferral letters. I am one such case myself. Lets see. Fingers crossed.

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
if the defer letter is for September 2015 intake, then you will probably get visa in June 2015

yasir8959 said:
Dude keep going through thee process and ask your uni for deferral. CHC will ask you for letter of deferral and may grant you visa for next intatteke. Couple of guys on this forum have got visa on deferral letters. I am one such case myself. Lets see. Fingers crossed.

moonlight-j

Sep 22, 2014
Dear Yasir sorry for late reply,

my father's company is not pvt ltd but i presented my experience letter & position in the company as director on the company letter head.

Also is it better to apply online or make a paper based application cause my last application was paper based made from karachi VAC(VFS).

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
yasir8959 said:
Glad to know that I am not alone in this situation ;D. I am afraid that I can only get deferral Letter of Acceptance for September 2015 intake.....means exactly one year from now
1-You guyz get deferral letter of which term ??Winter 2015? Summer 2015 or Fall 2015??
2-one other weird option is that I can join the university as an Independent student for January semester and can take per-requisite courses on my own choice even though I have been offered full and Unconditional admission for my MSc. and this letter is in my file at CHC. Now Would it harm my Case if I provide CHC with my Deferral letter of acceptance for September 2015 intake plus + January 2015 semester independent/transfer student letter of acceptance?? ::)