+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
tariq 54321 said:
Its MSc Business Administration Deferred LOA 2015. I want to take January semester Marketing and Business Research undergrad courses. And I have already received a medical call for september 2014 intake of which final date to join is expired :'(
If you apply for january additional courses, then send a cover note explaining this fact. Make a fit between how taking addtional courses will complement your ability to undertake graduate research once your classes begin!!!!

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
yasir8959 said:
September 2015. What university you going to mate? I am also enrolled in MSc management.
Glad to know.mine is MSc Business Administration UNBC. you are of entrepreneurship stream at unv. of Ottawa??

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
Hello friends,

When should I expect my passport back, submitted on 24 September? Also, what are the chances after a passport request?

-Brass
Chances are you'd get visa. 100% percent.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
tariq 54321 said:
Glad to know.mine is MSc Business Administration UNBC. you are of entrepreneurship stream at unv. of Ottawa??
Yup. I have also been admitted to Brock. I am basically interested in finance. But i applied for visa on based of ottawa because i have heard its graduates are more employable. Now, i'd send revised letter of admission for Brock 2015 MSc finance. UNBC offers MSc research stream? Or its taught program? Would you have to pay for additional courses if you'd go in january or your research grant will cover it. Bro, join our database. It'd be a pleasure.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
I have yet to hear of any case where visa was denied after passport request. So you are good to go. Ready to be shipped, mate. Pack up and start shopping online for cheap air ticket. Cheers!

Muhammad Talal

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
25-7-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
Brass said:
Dear all,

If you are from Pakistan and have applied from Pakistan and are still waiting for a medical call or visas, please connect here. Send me your details so that we may act together.

Good luck,

-Brass
Hello Sir, I Hope I'm not disturbing you :)
Actually I have deferred my intake to January 2015 (my actual starting was in September 2014) & Now I've finally received my New Documents i.e Revised Letter of Offer & Letter of Acceptance. I wanna ask that do I need to Send these Documents to Canadian High Commission - even they haven't asked for it yet (Just to update them) or have to send/update them if they asked for it??, kindly note the I had already submitted my Medicals to High Commission on 18th of August 2014 & also,"the High Commission will ask for these documents from me or from my Agent/Consultant" ??

I'm applying for ICM :)
Thank-you very much,I Hope that you'd help me :D

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Muhammad Talal said:
Hello Sir, I Hope I'm not disturbing you :)
Actually I have deferred my intake to January 2015 (my actual starting was in September 2014) & Now I've finally received my New Documents i.e Revised Letter of Offer & Letter of Acceptance. I wanna ask that do I need to Send these Documents to Canadian High Commission - even they haven't asked for it yet (Just to update them) or have to send/update them if they asked for it??, kindly note the I had already submitted my Medicals to High Commission on 18th of August 2014 & also,"the High Commission will ask for these documents from me or from my Agent/Consultant" ??

I'm applying for ICM :)
Thank-you very much,I Hope that you'd help me :D
Bro, always keep one thing in mind. Send them documents on strictly "When and if asked" basis. Thats my understanding. Lets wait for more opinions to emerge. Cheers. What program and university?

Muhammad Talal

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
25-7-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
yasir8959 said:
Bro, always keep one thing in mind. Send them documents on strictly "When and if asked" basis. Thats my understanding. Lets wait for more opinions to emerge. Cheers. What program and university?
Brother Thankuu for your response,Yaar it's been approx. 37 days since i've submitted medicals & I've also missed a semester, still there's no reply & now I'm thinking that if i may send my New LOA & LOO to High commission, it'd speed up the process (although i haven't been asked for them) Also I've been hearing out that I should send them these new documents from my friends & relatives (I dunno what to do :( ) - Totally confused yaar :(
Well for me it's International college of Manitoba (U of M) in Engineering
What about you Buddy ... ??

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Muhammad Talal said:
Brother Thankuu for your response,Yaar it's been approx. 37 days since i've submitted medicals & I've also missed a semester, still there's no reply & now I'm thinking that if i may send my New LOA & LOO to High commission, it'd speed up the process (although i haven't been asked for them) Also I've been hearing out that I should send them these new documents from my friends & relatives (I dunno what to do :( ) - Totally confused yaar :(
https://docs.google.com/a/ualberta.ca/spreadsheets/d/1mnMkxP0v7Yywg_hPAUnB_bCpNHrk0ASvm8eLFrfad7c/edit#gid=0

This link contains details of all of ours visa status. Bro, scene mera b tumharay wala ae. Classes start ain or admission roll over karwa liya ae. I am thinking to forward them to send them letter for next intake when they ask for it, which they definately will, agar application main koi or masla na ho tou mang lain gay wo log letter. Agar application wese he deficient hui tou letter mangay bagair reject kar dain gay.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Muhammad Talal said:
you are enrolled in engineering 1st year, not preparatory year/bridge year? If your financials and etc are strong and your degree program is solid, they'd ask you for letter when the reach the stage in processing to realize that your intake has already started!!! Dont worry.

Muhammad Talal

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
25-7-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2014
yasir8959 said:
This link contains details of all of ours visa status. Bro, scene mera b tumharay wala ae. Classes start ain or admission roll over karwa liya ae. I am thinking to forward them to send them letter for next intake when they ask for it, which they definately will, agar application main koi or masla na ho tou mang lain gay wo log letter. Agar application wese he deficient hui tou letter mangay bagair reject kar dain gay.
Ohh .... Chalo Let's hope for best yaar :)
In-sha-allah ALLAH behtar kary ga ^_^
Btw kia mujhe apka fb address mill skta hai :?? You may inbox me if it concern your privacy :)

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Muhammad Talal said:
Ohh .... Chalo Let's hope for best yaar :)
In-sha-allah ALLAH behtar kary ga ^_^
Btw kia mujhe apka fb address mill skta hai :?? You may inbox me if it concern your privacy :)
N.P. Search me by me_the_student@yahoo.com