+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
And I have one question more can...... I apply for study permit in different visa office rather then in Islamabad...... although I am resident of Pakistan....... and one more thing..... I not trust VFS global........ Can I choose different service to apply because as I received my file back..... I found there silly mistake that they have leave note mention that my file come from Karachi....... blue Card board A4 size mention clearly that Visa application from KHI.............. I am sure this effect my decision but they not ready to accepting this.............:(

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
And more ViSA application process centre for Online file submitted......... I not want to process my visa file in Islamabad Embassy................ Is online file check in different process centre... if yes then where......

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
nmunirali said:
And more ViSA application process centre for Online file submitted......... I not want to process my visa file in Islamabad Embassy................ Is online file check in different process centre... if yes then where......
U can apply in any VAC u like. In applying online, you DONT have to go through VAC. U just have to give biometric there. Get your documents checked with HR consultant or RMIT. They fucked up, but in my opinion less fucked up than others. Teyy may not take your case, if you apply online. No consultant provides help for online application.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
There are many consultants around, however I don't trust any of them ???. I am running my case myself :) Pre-assessment means documents checked at the VAC by one of their staff members.

-Brass
Hahahaha you have been running your show yourself and what a poor show it has been not withstanding that it couldnt have been any better with or without a goddamn consultant.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
nmunirali said:
ok..... if applying online which will be visa process centre.... means it will be Islamabad or any other ????
You'd submit your app online bro. Then, usi portal pay letter a jay ga k biometric day do. Wo letter ka print or passprt lay k kisi b VAC ja k biometric day daina.

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Nahi abhi application file nahi ki.................. phelay sari information gather kar raha hun online ki coz I not trust VAC karachi and Islamabad coz inay meri file karab ki hai VAC karachi ki ek galti ki waja say meri application reject huwi hai and I not want to apply in Islamabad Embassy...... Agar online application different location pay process hoti hai tou I am ready to apply for online.... agar wohi embassy hai tou its useless coz I hear from many of applicants kay agar ap ka visa ek bar refuse hoga canada ka tou ap chay lakh bar apply karlo they not change their................. refuse hee hoga................ :(

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
nmunirali said:
Nahi abhi application file nahi ki.................. phelay sari information gather kar raha hun online ki coz I not trust VAC karachi and Islamabad coz inay meri file karab ki hai VAC karachi ki ek galti ki waja say meri application reject huwi hai and I not want to apply in Islamabad Embassy...... Agar online application different location pay process hoti hai tou I am ready to apply for online.... agar wohi embassy hai tou its useless coz I hear from many of applicants kay agar ap ka visa ek bar refuse hoga canada ka tou ap chay lakh bar apply karlo they not change their................. refuse hee hoga................ :(
Ni yaar, its not right what you have heard my friend.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
nmunirali said:
What reason of refusal did they give you? That you wouldnt come back?

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
yasir8959 said:
What reason of refusal did they give you? That you wouldnt come back?
Yes and also that I have families ties in Canada and purpose of visit :( even though I dont have any one my relatives in Canada

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
nmunirali said:
Yes and also that I have families ties in Canada and purpose of visit :( even though I dont have any one my relatives in Canada
Screw that. Try again. Apply 6 months in advance of your course start date so that you have time for appeal. You'd get visa. Dont worry. And explore options in USA and Australia to so that you have alternatives!

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
I just create my online application account............... 60 days expire to submit complete docs and fees........... and I also request my uni to defer my admission to next intake... and it will receive by end of oct so not time is start,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this time i will send my application 10 months before means at end of this year aur classes start hogi aglay sept mai tou ............. dheklo jitna dhekna hai aur jitni review karni hai application ko................. medical bhi upfornt karwa lunga ek cheez phelay say provide kar raha hun

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
nmunirali said:
I just create my online application account............... 60 days expire to submit complete docs and fees........... and I also request my uni to defer my admission to next intake... and it will receive by end of oct so not time is start,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this time i will send my application 10 months before means at end of this year aur classes start hogi aglay sept mai tou ............. dheklo jitna dhekna hai aur jitni review karni hai application ko................. medical bhi upfornt karwa lunga ek cheez phelay say provide kar raha hun
Godspeed bro. Thumbs up. Apply in time so that you have ample time for appeal, in case of rejection.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Bhai Sahibaan or hamsheeran, jo jo log ja ryay o, you people have obligation to keep us guys posted about any significant updates/observation/reflections that may be useful for us pakistanis. Like job market prospects, settlement issues, or other significant things that you feel or observe.