+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

moonlight-j

Sep 22, 2014
I got my visa refusal on the 10th of Sep, with the reason "purpose of visit". i'm very much disappointed because of this :'(. Can anyone tell me how can i clear this issue for next try.

& also i have heard from a few educational consultants that if you get visa refusal from canada than you will still get the same in your next try, is it true??

Require your help brothers.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
moonlight-j said:
I got my visa refusal on the 10th of Sep, with the reason "purpose of visit". i'm very much disappointed because of this :'(. Can anyone tell me how can i clear this issue for next try.

& also i have heard from a few educational consultants that if you get visa refusal from canada than you will still get the same in your next try, is it true??

-jawad
Purpose of visit as reason of refusal can be because your program of study may not match with your past qualification and/or you job experience. What was your program of study and your past credentials? People who have received a refusal do get visas second time but its not a certainty. You may or may not get visa at your second attempt. Depends how well you prepare your case. Golden rule is one and only: You need to have a very good strategic fit between your program of study you are going to and your past academic qualifications and job experience. You can demonstrate that in your statement of purpose. Your Statement of purpose should give an idea to the visa officer that you are clear about what you want to achieve and your priorities and how your intended program of study can complement with your past education and job, and gives a clear sense of direction that why you want to do that program. If there is a significant duration since your discontinuation of your education, then explain that as well. Also, needless to say that strong financial health matters. You need to have money equal to your total program fee and living expenses equal to 1000 CAD per month of your program of study. For example if your program is one year then 10000-120000 CAD or 1-1.2 million Pak rupees are needed as living expenses. Hope this helps.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
manivd said:
Congrats Brass on getting passport request :)

Can someone please help me out or guide me what shall I do:
- I applied online 93 days ago no reply yet :(
- I have done case specific enquiry on 8 Sept no reply yet :(
- I have send email on enquiry @ isb on 15 Sept and again no reply yet :(

Hence I am getting very excited and feeling content day by day as whatever I do they don't give a damn and no response from CHC Isb :D
Is there anyone else in same situation as well ? Please contact me.
Jab CHC Isb sey study permit applications handle nahi hoti hain tu accept kuiy kartay hain I don't understand this :mad:

Yasir bro please check your inbox
Exactly same situation. I got the reply today. I have posted it on forum. I guess you e-mail will be responded shortly. I first emailed on 30-August and when i didnt get reply till 15-sep, i e-mailed again on 15-sep. Got reply yesterday night.

Raiqam

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Hi guys. I had my medical today. Hope everything works out fine. :)

I have a question for all thosr who got the email asking to SEND UPDATED LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE.

When you sent the LOA on the given email did you recieve a proper confirmation of recieving the letter other than the automatic email reply?? Please tell me if anyone knows. Thanks :)

waleedusman1

Nov 16, 2013
Raiqam said:

I have a question for all thosr who got the email asking to SEND UPDATED LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE.

When you sent the LOA on the given email did you recieve a proper confirmation of recieving the letter other than the automatic email reply?? Please tell me if anyone knows. Thanks :)
I also got the confirmation email...the automated one.

moonlight-j

Sep 22, 2014
yasir8959 said:
Purpose of visit as reason of refusal can be because your program of study may not match with your past qualification and/or you job experience. What was your program of study and your past credentials? People who have received a refusal do get visas second time but its not a certainty. You may or may not get visa at your second attempt. Depends how well you prepare your case. Golden rule is one and only: You need to have a very good strategic fit between your program of study you are going to and your past academic qualifications and job experience. You can demonstrate that in your statement of purpose. Your Statement of purpose should give an idea to the visa officer that you are clear about what you want to achieve and your priorities and how your intended program of study can complement with your past education and job, and gives a clear sense of direction that why you want to do that program. If there is a significant duration since your discontinuation of your education, then explain that as well. Also, needless to say that strong financial health matters. You need to have money equal to your total program fee and living expenses equal to 1000 CAD per month of your program of study. For example if your program is one year then 10000-120000 CAD or 1-1.2 million Pak rupees are needed as living expenses. Hope this helps.
Yasir bro, my past qualifications are as below:-

University foundation program from David Game college London UK, ( 2009 )

Cam back to pakistan due to some family problems, after completing UFP from London.

from 2009 to 2014 been working for my Fathers Construction Company as a Director.

Applied for UTP Stage II in Science at International College Manitoba at University of Manitoba.

IELTS score 7.0

Funds Shown equal to 5 million PKRS

Property docs valuation 20.5 million PKRS

All docs were complete. thats why they didnt question me on finances or family ties etc . ( ONLY rejected on PURPOSE OF VISIT )

i feel that everything was clear and my intentions were clear as crystal showing that i am going there for Education only but still this random refusal clause.

What should i do to strengthen my next application.????

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
moonlight-j said:
Yasir bro, my past qualifications are as below:-
University foundation program from David Game college London UK, ( 2009 )
Cam back to pakistan due to some family problems, after completing UFP from London.
from 2009 to 2014 been working for my Fathers Construction Company as a Director.
Applied for UTP Stage II in Science at International College Manitoba at University of Manitoba.
IELTS score 7.0
Funds Shown equal to 5 million PKRS
Property docs valuation 20.5 million PKRS
All docs were complete. thats why they didnt question me on finances or family ties etc . ( ONLY rejected on PURPOSE OF VISIT )
i feel that everything was clear and my intentions were clear as crystal showing that i am going there for Education only but still this random refusal clause.
What should i do to strengthen my next application.????
Whats UTP stage 2? What did you study before?

moonlight-j

Sep 22, 2014
yasir8959 said:
Whats UTP stage 2? What did you study before?
UTP STAGE II is YEAR ONE OF UNIVERSITY for people who do not meet normal program requirements. so basically after i complete my UTP Stage II which is based on two semesters than i will be taken into second year of bachelors program in Science at university of Manitoba.

My background is of Engineering. i did A-levels Maths & than university foundation program for engineering at David game college London. & after that work experience of 5 years in my Father's Construction Company.

waleedusman1

Nov 16, 2013
Raiqam said:

One more thing...did they asked you to provide 2014 letter or 2015 one?
Did you provided them the updated one?

Raiqam

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
waleedusman1 said:
One more thing...did they asked you to provide 2014 letter or 2015 one?
Did you provided them the updated one?
I sent the January 2015 letter. They just asked for updated letter if offer.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
moonlight-j said:

Not necessarily, if you fix all issues, you have more chances in your second attempt than before.

-Brass

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
Hello guys,

Today I submitted my passport as requested by CHC. However, it was a hell like experience. I had called the Lahore VAC for my appointment yesterday and they just told me to walk in. When I went there this morning, I was told that there link was down for the last 3 *censored word*ing days, but they still asked me to submit my passport at Lahore, what a shame. The guy really looked *censored word*ed in the head. I really had to yell at them and they could not reply. I then went to Islamabad and somehow submitted my green book as there system too was struggling. They effectively made me travel for more than 1500 km today.

So if you ever want to visit one of these VACs, make sure their god damn system is in order.

Wish me luck now :'(
-Brass

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Brass said:
Hello guys,

Today I submitted my passport as requested by CHC. However, it was a hell like experience. I had called the Lahore VAC for my appointment yesterday and they just told me to walk in. When I went there this morning, I was told that there link was down for the last 3 *censored word*ing days, but they still asked me to submit my passport at Lahore, what a shame. The guy really looked *censored word*ed in the head. I really had to yell at them and they could not reply. I then went to Islamabad and somehow submitted my green book as there system too was struggling. They effectively made me travel for more than 1500 km today.

So if you ever want to visit one of these VACs, make sure their god damn system is in order.

Wish me luck now :'(
-Brass
This system is fucked man. I really hope you have smooth sailing ahead. They want to bilk and swindle money from us but dont want to invest in a decent ERP/SAP system. Shameful conduct. Goes on to prove that the fucking political unrest isnt behind it. This new fucked up experimental system is behind it. And we are the guinea pigs.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
moonlight-j said:
UTP STAGE II is YEAR ONE OF UNIVERSITY for people who do not meet normal program requirements. so basically after i complete my UTP Stage II which is based on two semesters than i will be taken into second year of bachelors program in Science at university of Manitoba.

My background is of Engineering. i did A-levels Maths & than university foundation program for engineering at David game college London. & after that work experience of 5 years in my Father's Construction Company.

Bro, if your dad's company is private limited or not? If it is than did you provide form-29 by SECP to prove directorship or a company letter head?

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After the most stressful day, I am able to recover the photocopies of my passport from the police station who issued my police certificate. Now, those photocopies are attested as it was a requirement to submit the attested photocopies of passport for police certificate. I hope IOM will be ok with that and not raise any objection. They are getting the required documents afterall.

Brass, all your hardwork will pay off. You have got so far and you will get to your destination. But to be honest, this entire system of VFS and CHC is so screwed up. And ironically, I guess only Pakistanis suffer like this.