+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when someone enters Canadian airport on study permit.
Do they verify the status of admission offer at that point ??

Raiqam

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Brass said:
Thanks. September 13 was a Saturday wasn't it? Are you sure you were e.mailed on Saturday?

-Brass
As i said yes it was an email. I emailed them for an appointment and recieved confirmation on the following Monday for 24th September.

MorganStanley

Sep 18, 2014
Hello Everyone..

URGENT HELP REQUIRED!

I got my medical call on 18th September, 2014. I applied for the study permit paper based with upfront medical on 18th July, 2014 (MBA, classes start from 1st October). Now the problem is that I have already submitted my upfront medical, so why has the embassy asked me to give the medical again?

I have sent an email to IOM for medical appointment and I hope ill get a reply soon since they have an automated response when you call them. So kindly advise me what to do?????

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
MorganStanley said:
Hello Everyone..

URGENT HELP REQUIRED!

I got my medical call on 18th September, 2014. I applied for the study permit paper based with upfront medical on 18th July, 2014 (MBA, classes start from 1st October). Now the problem is that I have already submitted my upfront medical, so why has the embassy asked me to give the medical again?

I have sent an email to IOM for medical appointment and I hope ill get a reply soon since they have an automated response when you call them. So kindly advise me what to do?????
Apparently they doubt something and therefore want to double check your health. If you are fit, don't worry and go for a re-medical. However, first ensure that this is not a glitch.

-Brass

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
freedbasra said:
when someone enters Canadian airport on study permit.
Do they verify the status of admission offer at that point ??
It depends, if you don't look a genuine student, they will. If you were lucky and the officer was lazy, you will even get away with your complicated admission.

-Brass

MorganStanley

Sep 18, 2014
Brass said:
Apparently they doubt something and therefore want to double check your health. If you are fit, don't worry and go for a re-medical. However, first ensure that this is not a glitch.

-Brass
Thanks for the reply Brass. I went to IOM karachi today personally.Told my situation. They said that the medical is done once and is valid for one year so they wont retake the medical. They have asked me to contact the embassy and inform them that I have already given my medical and quote my IME number and other critical data so that they can trace my medical...

Now why would the embassy send me the medical call again so kindly advise me as its a tricky situation and can spoil my case. The medical call was sent through a no response email but it has a link to case specific inquirey. The email mentioned that the link can be used in case of the medical PDF is not attached. I also went to the VFS. They told me that I can contact the embassy at islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

So please advise me what to do and if I need to contact the embassy, what channel should I use???????

MorganStanley

Sep 18, 2014
I personally think I am medically fit as I got my medical tests done a while back so I have no issues getting the medical done again.

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
Got medical call today . Please guide me where I have to get appointment for medical examination

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
MorganStanley said:
Thanks for the reply Brass. I went to IOM karachi today personally.Told my situation. They said that the medical is done once and is valid for one year so they wont retake the medical. They have asked me to contact the embassy and inform them that I have already given my medical and quote my IME number and other critical data so that they can trace my medical...

Now why would the embassy send me the medical call again so kindly advise me as its a tricky situation and can spoil my case. The medical call was sent through a no response email but it has a link to case specific inquirey. The email mentioned that the link can be used in case of the medical PDF is not attached. I also went to the VFS. They told me that I can contact the embassy at islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

So please advise me what to do and if I need to contact the embassy, what channel should I use???????
Fax, e.mail and phone, all options must be explored. The sooner the better. Good luck

-Brass

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
collect my passport today.......

reason for refusal You will not leave canada at end of your stay plus families ties in Canada

my foot there is no my close family members live in Canada........ they are idots only knows how to play with students life and career

Any one knows Good lawyer in Karachi..... I spend my single cent to get justices and sue them in court Guys help me to fight aganist them

abhi nahi tou kabhi nahi
mai nay inko court sue ki email daal di hai now waiting for their response life band karna chatay ho karay lakin jut q boltay hai gaday ki alloud

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
NEED ADVISE
I got medical call today for my MSc program. But the irony is that last date to join the University is already passed and University only allow the deferral of admission for next September 2015..
But another thing is I may join the University in January semester as an independent student or per-master student in which case I would get the Conditional offer of admission if I go for January semester and would get full offer of admission if I go for September 2015 semester as the proper MSc program only starts in September. Plz guide me, I am so confused, :-\ what should I do now??? :eek: :D

waleedusman1

Nov 16, 2013
Hi everyone

I found this spreadsheet on Internet for Fall 2013 CHC Islamabad results...similar to what Brass is making.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0