-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is really funny I know two guys who applied for English language program 3 months ago and they got stamped passport..... what u guys say about this...?

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
This is the reply of CHC Singapore when student were facing processing delay problem like we are facing now.. :eek:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Due to the high volumes of study permit applications received, we have not been able to finalize all of them within standard processing times. In addition, the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once the processing of your application has been finalized.

We recognize that there are a number of students in your situation who have not received their study permits in time to start classes this semester. We understand your disappointment and regret the inconvenience caused. We are continuing to process study permit applications as quickly as we can, and will contact you if there are any further steps to follow, or as soon as a decision has been made.

There are several options open to you at this time:

1. You may contact the educational institution in Canada to request a late admission date, or admission for the next semester. Once you receive an amended admission letter, submit it to our office. If you applied through a VFS Canada Visa Application Centre, then you will need to submit the admission letter there, and they will send it directly to our office to be placed on your file.

2. You may await a decision on your study permit application. If it is a negative decision, then you will receive a refusal letter which you can provide to the educational institution in order to request a refund of any fees you have paid for admission. If it is a positive decision to issue your study permit and the educational institution confirms it is too late for you to begin classes, then you can ask for deferred admission next semester. When you proceed to Canada to begin your studies, carry the amended admission letter with you and present at the Port of Entry where you arrive, and an amended study permit will be issued to you.

3. You may request our office to withdraw your application, and then re-apply later with a new letter of admission. Withdrawing your application will have no impact on any future application you may make. Please note that, when you withdraw, our office will not be able to provide you with a rejection letter that you can show to the educational institution in order to obtain a fee refund.

We hope this information will be of assistance."

Raiqam

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Brass said:
Dear all,

If you are from Pakistan and have applied from Pakistan and are still waiting for a medical call or visas, please connect here. Send me your details so that we may act together.

Good luck,

-Brass
Hi. I applied for ICM. Paper based suitted on 24th july and medical email recieved on 13th September. Will have it on 24th September. Good luck to all!

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics done 01/07/2014
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
tariq 54321 said:
This is the reply of CHC Singapore when student were facing processing delay problem like we are facing now.. :eek:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Due to the high volumes of study permit applications received, we have not been able to finalize all of them within standard processing times. In addition, the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once the processing of your application has been finalized.

We recognize that there are a number of students in your situation who have not received their study permits in time to start classes this semester. We understand your disappointment and regret the inconvenience caused. We are continuing to process study permit applications as quickly as we can, and will contact you if there are any further steps to follow, or as soon as a decision has been made.

There are several options open to you at this time:

1. You may contact the educational institution in Canada to request a late admission date, or admission for the next semester. Once you receive an amended admission letter, submit it to our office. If you applied through a VFS Canada Visa Application Centre, then you will need to submit the admission letter there, and they will send it directly to our office to be placed on your file.

2. You may await a decision on your study permit application. If it is a negative decision, then you will receive a refusal letter which you can provide to the educational institution in order to request a refund of any fees you have paid for admission. If it is a positive decision to issue your study permit and the educational institution confirms it is too late for you to begin classes, then you can ask for deferred admission next semester. When you proceed to Canada to begin your studies, carry the amended admission letter with you and present at the Port of Entry where you arrive, and an amended study permit will be issued to you.

3. You may request our office to withdraw your application, and then re-apply later with a new letter of admission. Withdrawing your application will have no impact on any future application you may make. Please note that, when you withdraw, our office will not be able to provide you with a rejection letter that you can show to the educational institution in order to obtain a fee refund.

We hope this information will be of assistance."
thanks for sharing.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
Raiqam said:
Hi. I applied for ICM. Paper based suitted on 24th july and medical email recieved on 13th September. Will have it on 24th September. Good luck to all!
Thanks. September 13 was a Saturday wasn't it? Are you sure you were e.mailed on Saturday?

-Brass

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
refused today i got mail that my process passport has been dispatch to visa application center from islamabad

bye guys thanks for sharing ur views and prayers but its not accepted by Allah for me

last comment on this forum

:( :( :(

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
nmunirali said:
refused today i got mail that my process passport has been dispatch to visa application center from islamabad

bye guys thanks for sharing ur views and prayers but its not accepted by Allah for me

Very sad to hear that my friend. Stay blessed. Good luck for your future endeavors. Dont loose heart and you'd make it to canada. Better idea is to connect at another thread at which we keep our opinions and point of views so that we all make informed choices for the next time.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
nmunirali said:

Had your program already started?

green.vector

Apr 11, 2014
AOA everybody..

This is salman ali and details are as follow:

University : University of Regina
Program : M.Eng ESE
Funding : Self
Visa Applied : June 25,2014 (online)
Medical Call : Sept 16,2014

I need to know what kind of medical tests are required. I want to have prior medical test so any suggestion is highly appreciated in this matter.
Thanks

waleedusman1

Nov 16, 2013
nmunirali said:

Allah Malik hai. You can ask Visa Officer to ask for an interview to clarify any doubts, if there are any. This might help.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
green.vector said:
AOA everybody..

I need to know what kind of medical tests are required. I want to have prior medical test so any suggestion is highly appreciated in this matter.
Thanks
Thank you. You are added

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
green.vector said:
AOA everybody..

Thanks
They will test your morphology, blood for HIV and STI, Unine test, eyesight and Chest X-ray for TB.

Brass

Jun 19, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Exempt
File Transfer...
12/06/2014
Med's Request
27/08/2014
Med's Done....
04/09/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
nmunirali said:

Sad to know that pal, you had been an asset to this forum. Would you like to share the reason(s) please?

-Brass