VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
freedbasra said:
AOA everyone !
after 6 months, at laaaaaaaast, they rejected my visa :D
giving following reasons
1. Purpose of visit
2. Personal Assets and Financial Status

I have searched out the reason for 1st objection.
But I am confused about second one. What are the possible reasons for this 2nd objection. I attached bank statement of my guardian which was roughly of 6 million PKR. On the other hand I had paid all tuition fee in advance. Still 6 million is not sufficient ??
Sorry bro :'(

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
freedbasra said:
AOA everyone !
giving following reasons
1. Purpose of visit

But I am confused about second one. What are the possible reasons for this 2nd objection. I attached bank statement of my guardian which was roughly of 6 million PKR. On the other hand I had paid all tuition fee in advance. Still 6 million is not sufficient ??
I am sorry for the rejection Freedbasra. Although 6M are more than enough but VO want to see the consistency/flow of the money which can be shown by fix salary, rental income, profit on saving certificates etc.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
freedbasra said:
AOA everyone !
giving following reasons
1. Purpose of visit

Your previous case was already strong. I dont think so that you need to make any amendment into your application. Can you share what financials documents did you submit?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
freedbasra said:
AOA everyone !
giving following reasons
1. Purpose of visit

And it's very sad to hear this news from you really.

pSyCh0.

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Global Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-14
IELTS Request
Exempted but still given - 7 band overall
File Transfer...
27-10-14
Med's Request
13-11-14 | I went for upfront medical before request
Med's Done....
05-11-14 | Given upfront medical after VISA filing
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-14
LANDED..........
18-12-14
Assalam-o-Alaikum.
Allah ka shukar hai that I got my VISA and Allah ka bahut bahut bahut ziada shukar hai that my friend also got the VISA.
I got VISA on 27 Nov and my friend on 28 Nov but I was waiting for his passport to arrive Karachi today so that's why I didn't post it here on this forum.

I will like to share my own profile only and let you people know that CIC gives VISA if you apply them in the correct way and I also went through a consultant so yeah that was a huge help, without him I wouldn't have received my visa in so small time period or I wouldn't have received visa overall.

MY PROFILE:

-My father was my sponsor who showed almost CAD 64K in bank.
-He showed 3 rental properties along with 1 where we live.
-NTN Certificate with 4 years tax return.
-Affidavit of Support from my father.
-I applied for University Of Manitoba (ICM)

I did O and A Levels, while I was an average student in O Levels but my grades in A Levels were not very good.
I was exempted from IELTS because of my average grade in English O Levels but still I gave IELTS for making a strong case.
IELTS Academic - 7 band (L-8.0, R-7.0, W-6.0, S-7.0)

Along with this I submitted 6 months tuition fee and received LOA, Receipt of Fee, and LOO.
I also wrote a 1.75 page SOP which was a very general SOP nothing fancy.
Also I attached Police Character Certificate, True Translation of my and my father's cnic, Birth certificate and FRC. ( Though Birth Certificate and FRC wasn't necessary )

I submitted my documents to VFS Global Karachi on -- 24th Oct 2014 (Friday)

Biometrics done on -- 24th Oct 2014 (Friday)

My file was send to CHC Islamabad on 27 Oct 2014 (Monday)

Medical done on - 5th Nov 2014 (Wednesday)

Medical Request received on - 13th Nov 2014 (Thursday)
P.S: I went for an upfront medical after I send my VISA application, because my consultant said that there is a huge waiting line in appointments in IOM so I have applied for medical for you and received this date(5 Nov 2014).

After I received medical request my consultant send the medical letter received from IOM with medical request letter to 2 email addresses in CHC Islamabad. ( I was very scared of this procedure as I didn't know if he was doing right thing to go for upfront and then waiting for medical request from embassy and then emailing them, but it was the best possible way to save time)

I also send the medical letter via TCS for safety reasons that they should receive my upfront medical letter but it was a waste, email send by my consultant did all the work. (20 Nov 2014 send medical letter through TCS)

On -- 26 Nov 2014 my consultant received email from CHC Islamabad that my application has been approved

And then I got my passport on -- 27 Nov 2014.

So my documents were submitted on 27 Oct 2014 and I received my visa on 26 Nov 2014, this means it was even less than a month :p
I mean 1 day less in a month, okay it was a month.

So, I just wanna tell you that consultants are a big help, they did all the work to get my LOO and then there were some conditions which he cleared on LOO and then I received unconditional LOO. After that he did all the work in VISA filing, I just provided him the bank statement and the rental properties documents, otherwise he managed everything. I think giving 15K to him was worth as I am spending so much on my education, giving 15K was not a big deal and I got a good result and got my VISA in 1 month while my friend got in 1 month 6 days.

I pray to Allah that whoever is waiting for their medicals, soon receive medical request from embassy and whoever is now waiting for VISA soon receive VISA. ( Aameen )

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats bro... join this forum if u want to connect with other visa approved applicants from Pakistan

CANADA VISA APPLICANTS FOR JANUARY 2015 FROM PAKISTAN ONLY
URL https://www.facebook.com/groups/1570221179868621/

Ahmedkahloon

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
pSyCh0. said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum.
Allah ka shukar hai that I got my VISA and Allah ka bahut bahut bahut ziada shukar hai that my friend also got the VISA.
I got VISA on 27 Nov and my friend on 28 Nov but I was waiting for his passport to arrive Karachi today so that's why I didn't post it here on this forum.

I will like to share my own profile only and let you people know that CIC gives VISA if you apply them in the correct way and I also went through a consultant so yeah that was a huge help, without him I wouldn't have received my visa in so small time period or I wouldn't have received visa overall.

MY PROFILE:

I did O and A Levels, while I was an average student in O Levels but my grades in A Levels were not very good.
I was exempted from IELTS because of my average grade in English O Levels but still I gave IELTS for making a strong case.

Along with this I submitted 6 months tuition fee and received LOA, Receipt of Fee, and LOO.
Also I attached Police Character Certificate, True Translation of my and my father's cnic, Birth certificate and FRC. ( Though Birth Certificate and FRC wasn't necessary )

P.S: I went for an upfront medical after I send my VISA application, because my consultant said that there is a huge waiting line in appointments in IOM so I have applied for medical for you and received this date(5 Nov 2014).

After I received medical request my consultant send the medical letter received from IOM with medical request letter to 2 email addresses in CHC Islamabad. ( I was very scared of this procedure as I didn't know if he was doing right thing to go for upfront and then waiting for medical request from embassy and then emailing them, but it was the best possible way to save time)

I also send the medical letter via TCS for safety reasons that they should receive my upfront medical letter but it was a waste, email send by my consultant did all the work. (20 Nov 2014 send medical letter through TCS)

On -- 26 Nov 2014 my consultant received email from CHC Islamabad that my application has been approved

So my documents were submitted on 27 Oct 2014 and I received my visa on 26 Nov 2014, this means it was even less than a month :p

So, I just wanna tell you that consultants are a big help, they did all the work to get my LOO and then there were some conditions which he cleared on LOO and then I received unconditional LOO. After that he did all the work in VISA filing, I just provided him the bank statement and the rental properties documents, otherwise he managed everything. I think giving 15K to him was worth as I am spending so much on my education, giving 15K was not a big deal and I got a good result and got my VISA in 1 month while my friend got in 1 month 6 days.

I pray to Allah that whoever is waiting for their medicals, soon receive medical request from embassy and whoever is now waiting for VISA soon receive VISA. ( Aameen )
Congrts

c inbox plz

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
pSyCh0. said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum.

MY PROFILE:

congratzzz :)

shayan.khan

Oct 31, 2014
Hey guys needed to ask something. If a person who has applied paper based and is granted a visa how will he be informed. By E-mail?

pSyCh0.

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Global Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-14
IELTS Request
Exempted but still given - 7 band overall
File Transfer...
27-10-14
Med's Request
13-11-14 | I went for upfront medical before request
Med's Done....
05-11-14 | Given upfront medical after VISA filing
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-14
LANDED..........
18-12-14
shayan.khan said:
Hey guys needed to ask something. If a person who has applied paper based and is granted a visa how will he be informed. By E-mail?
Yes, you will receive an e-mail from CHC Islamabad that your visa has been approved and passport has been dispatched.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
freedbasra said:
We have several sources of income. Some from business, further reasonable income from agriculture lands, plus pension, plus profit from a handsome money invested in various schemes.
I attached bank statement of saving center, which also stated that we are receiving profit on the money. Plus I attached proof of ownership of agriculture lands. and pension book copy.
Please apply for GCMS notes. I applied for my spouse open work permit and it was rejected after 4 months then I applied GCMS notes and learnt the actual reason of rejection. Then again I applied in August and Alhamdulillah today we got the medical request.

Do not loose hope. Clear the VO doubts and apply again

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
Aoa,
Sorry for writing out of the topic, but its something good for all new students coming to Concordia university Montreal.

I am a student of Concordia and going to Toronto in winter for a month, so my apartment would be free. If anyone is coming to Montreal in this period he can live in my apartment in a very low weekly rent. This time would be enough to search a new apartment.
My apartment is just a max of 2 min walk from university.

I am leaving on 8 December and coming back by 6 of January.

If any student is interested,he can contact me by messaging me in inbox.

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alijumani said:
Please apply for GCMS notes. I applied for my spouse open work permit and it was rejected after 4 months then I applied GCMS notes and learnt the actual reason of rejection. Then again I applied in August and Alhamdulillah today we got the medical request.

Do not loose hope. Clear the VO doubts and apply again
what are GCMS notes and how to apply for it ??

ady91

Oct 30, 2014
I have a question
How will I know that the visa office has received my medical report?
I applied online